No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Crushes Richard Commey in Two For IBF Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thatmanox View Post
    Good fight from Lopez, though he lost the first round. I love how all these band wagoners think he’s going to lomo though. Hard to justify the fact that comey has no defense, and isn’t even close to as a skilled as lomo.
    I agree I thought it was funny when I looked at BS scorecard and they had Teofimo winning the 1st rd. I thought either Commey took it or it was a 9-9 type of round.

Comment

Damn. That was impressive, Commey ain't elite but he's still as solid as veterans come. Teofimo vs Loma just became must see ish.

Comment

congrats to Teo. excited to see fight with Loma in April.

Comment

loma has to fight him now

Comment

Boringchenko will be very careful next April. Nobody even cares about Terence Duckford fight tonight. 🥊

Comment

man i picked Commey but Teo proved me wrong and he's ready and dangerous, great fight Loma vs Lopez

Comment

Arum better get ready to sacrifice Lomochenko in April 2020 only thing stopping the fight is Arum doing his bull**** marinating.......”listen the fight can be made when it gets bigger, the fans want it we just got to see if ESPN wants to do a ppv”

Comment

Great performance by Lopez, showed his power, accuracy and sharpness.

He talked the big fight, and took the big fight and delivered.

The like of Davis and Haney need to stop running their mouths unless they are willing to back it up like Teo is.

Loma vs Teo for the undisputed lightweight champ of the world.

The duckers and frauds can pick up the scraps and hope their promoter can buy them a vacant belt at a later date.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                    Boringchenko will be very careful next April. Nobody even cares about Terence Duckford fight tonight. 🥊
                    Dudes like you are some real clowns. Str8 haters and fanboys. Who TF honestly believes TC is ducking anybody when he or his promoter has either already offered or sought out to fight anyone at the top... mainly Spence and let's not forget he's older than these guys..

Comment

Lopez vs Loma ain’t happening in April not enough buzz. Fight can be built up. Lopez also has options at 140.

I’d rather not see that fight next because Lopez can be special. Groom him along no need to rush.

Comment

Working...
                      X