Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vergil Ortiz Drops Brad Solomon Three Times For TKO in Five

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bob Haymon View Post
    They should put him against Bes*****. It's time to step up from these Uber drivers.
    Agreed. This guy had 9 KOs.

Comment

They should put him against Bes*****. It's time to step up from these Uber drivers.
      If you think Herrera, Orozco, and Solomon are Uber drivers then what are Bes*****’s opponents? Because he has fought nobody near the level of Herrera, Orozco, and Solomon, lmao.

And Bes***** is 28 years old, lmao. Ortiz is only 21. Just imagine how much better he’ll be in a couple of years.
      Last edited by Born X Raised; 12-13-2019, 11:46 PM.

Comment

LDBC hood**** are mad as f**k, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          Trust me Vergil whoops Ugas and thrurman and Porter right now and in a year or two takes out everyone.
          Golden Boy would have tried to match him against one of those guys if they really thought he was ready. Instead they put him against someone who's not even in the top 50.

Comment

Originally posted by Born X Raised View Post
            If you think Herrera, Orozco, and Solomon are Uber drivers then what are Bes*****’s opponents? Because he has fought nobody near the level of Herrera, Orozco, and Solomon, lmao.

And Bes***** is 28 years old, lmao. Ortiz is only 21. Just imagine how much better he’ll be in a couple of years.
            Bes***** has a world title. I'm not saying he's great but he's a step up from the scrubs he's been knocking down.

Comment

I knew y'all would start over rating the kid based on this performance, which was good

But the fact remains that Solomon is 36 years old and highly inactive. He was battered in his last step up fight 4 years ago...

It's good that Ortiz is getting exposed to different styles which is the biggest benefit but he's not ready for any of the top level guys at 147 just yet.

I like his humbleness though. Cool kid.

Comment

Geez, no credit to this kid! He's 21, relax... He did his thing and he's only going to get better.
                Ortiz is going to be a force to be reckoned with by the top guys at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Born X Raised View Post
                  LDBC hood**** are mad as f**k, lmao.
                  The Vergilettes are so sensitive.

Comment

The Vergilettes are so sensitive.
                    LDBC hoodrat detected, lmao.

Comment

Bes***** has a world title. I'm not saying he's great but he's a step up from the scrubs he's been knocking down.
                      These overrated eastern euros again.

Uber drivers.

Bes***** is a can and would perform so poorly and get knocked out so horrifically they would actually have to create a stagecoach riding service for me just to be able properly label him.

If those guys are uber drivers, then Bes***** sits you down on the lid of a trash can with a rope tied to it and pulls it.
                      Last edited by glenn mcrory; 12-14-2019, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X