No announcement yet.

AJ would manhandle, outclass and DESTROY Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ would manhandle, outclass and DESTROY Wilder

Just a thread for RJJ....or whatever that posters name is who just ignored me to stop me from replying to his nonsense. Sounds a lot like that other poster whose name I always forget.

Anyway, AJ beats Wilder.

On the cards after running for twelve rounds?

No doubt.

Comment

Kinda like Fury?

You think Joshua beats the count?

Comment

AJ fights with his hands down. Wilder will catch him with a right hand in the first round and lights out for AJ.

Comment

Why are you wasting your time on that loser? The pleb isn’t even a Brit. He’s the first and only Brit I know that says “y’all” and all kinds of American words. LMAO.

The guy is a booty scratching nonce with no life. A bottom feeder and a bum.

Comment

I think he does as well, but why does the fight happen if Wilder has 2 losses by then (Furyx2) and still can't bring any money to the table.

Comment

The problem is Wilder has no confidence to dare to be great to go after Joshua. He wants a rigged career, for Haymon to give him the path of least resistance to the big money. IN other words, Wilder wants all his fights to be rigged fake KOs.

Wilder only has confidence to talk about Joshua, not to FIGHT him.

Comment

Terrible match up for Wilder ,he wont go near the far better boxer with power in both hands. If you even take wilders last performance looking worse then ever and add AJ showing new capabilities even that won't convince most its really a mismatch on paper and I would assume it doesn't get to mid rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  Just a thread for RJJ....or whatever that posters name is who just ignored me to stop me from replying to his nonsense. Sounds a lot like that other poster whose name I always forget.

Anyway, AJ beats Wilder.
                  AJ will be favored no doubt. But if wilder connects flush there is no guarantee AJ survives.

Wilder is the ultimate embodiment of having a “puncher’s chance”.

Comment

Ban this British Troll

Comment

Working...
                    X