No announcement yet.

Hype over Tyson Fury and Wilder is crazy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
    So even though Joshua beat Povetkin, Whyte, Parker, it doesn`t mean much because it makes Wilder`s and Fury`s record looking bad. I see.
    Povetkin is the best out of those, but his career was already derailed by legal/doping issues.

Neither you nor I had Whyte on our radar when that fight was announced. It had to be promoted using their amateur feud. Parker is effectively a failed prospect who fights like a gunshy Pulev (and didn't really beat Ruiz).

I don't really see how those are much different wins than Ortiz or Stiverne (& considering how they were regarded pre-defeat, they might even be significantly superior wins).

In terms of a single win, none compare to ending Wlad's historic reign.

All in all none of their resumes really stand out that much from each other. The big tie breaker? Fury and Wilder will have fought each other twice. That removes joshua from the resume discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      Fury and Wilder will have fought each other twice.
      We don`t know that yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        how can someone, who is a supposed "man, sit back and type that BS reply?

fully knowing that himself(most likely) and all of the golovkin gggroupies called 155 "canelo weight" and made fun of him for fighting for the belt at a CW...and then defending it at a CW against khan.....

but now he wants to claim full MW wins for canelo because it doesnt help his cause arguing for joshua? what kind of poosy does stuff like that and types the poosy nonsense you just did?

canelo had 0 wins at the full 160 limit when he drew and then beat golovkin ....ZERO(you should be familiar with this as both a number and an adjective)

AJ beating top 10 guys means absolutely NOTHING until he faces the top tier elite HWs......theres 2 guys at the top

golovkins career before jacobs and canelo means next to nothing...just beating cans and "top 10 guys" proved nothing....he beat up and knocked out a bunch of nobodies(guys like stevens that actually lost to jesse brinkley and marcos primera)....when facing the elite he wasnt dominant and couldnt knock them out

just remember...you know what youve said...and if you yourself didnt say you know youve seen all the canelo haters/gggroupies say 155 isnt MW and is "canelo weight"

so dont try running the "canelo def has wins at MW before golovkin" BS on me you fgt

AJ can beat all the top 10 guys he wants..it dont mean squat till he faces a top tier guy like fury or wilder

btw wilder has about 26 rounds with top 5 guys....guess how many times theyve been down? 6 times....in 26 rounds....meanwhile your boy is running away from a 6 ft tub of lard with slow feet and short arms...LOL

fck off you lame
        sit down old fu.ck and listen up. I give 2 fu.cks about Saul, Golo etc. hell, you duck sick Saul more than stomps. FOH wit your bias and bs assumptions. your boy, your guy....go change your diaper, you halfafa.g senile weirdo

Comment

43 fights and his best win is still a 40+ nobody. He behaved like a p*&&y when offered a crack at 3 more titles.

Comment

resume whoring is what made Povetkin worth a **** despite his never once proving to be worth a ****.

Comment

Yes the hype in boxing forums.

No official announcement or anything.

If there is no press conference before January 2020 - then I doubt it will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                Resume is a semantics argument. Just even more convoluted triangle theory than triangle theory really.
                Yet wrote story long paragraphs about Marciano's resume all over the forum like a teenage girl in heat ? The midget who dwarfs guys like Haye you call small at 6'3 for some reason in your mind and kills Klitchko that 6'6 giant and in one post I saw you call an amatuer skilled fighter not long ago with another poster ?
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 01-26-2020, 09:38 PM.

Comment

neither Wilder nor Fury has a ko lost from a fat late replacement on their resumes

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    Yet wrote story long paragraphs about Marciano's resume all over the forum like a teenage girl in heat ? The midget who dwarfs guys like Haye you call small at 6'3 for some reason in your mind and kills Klitchko that 6'6 giant and in one post I saw you call an amatuer skilled fighter not long ago with another poster ?
                    Firstly, outside of posting Rummy's Corner links for all champion profile videos he's done, including Marciano, I've not started a thread about Rocky in years.

You're just a fruitcake with a weird size fetish who saw me praise Rock a few times and exaggerated the rest like the weird cornball cro-magnon you are.

Secondly, Wladimir did use amatuer techniques. It's not my fault you don't know the technical difference between amatuer and pro boxing. The rules are different bubba, most pros evolve their game to fit the pro rules, Wladster didn't. I've said much worse about the guy in opinionative form, but, a ****ing ignorant mook like yourself doesn't cling to the ineffable and infallibility opinion proves but rather jumps headlong into being wrong about something that is not opinion in anyway.

1-2s and clinching, "Eastern European Style" Yes, you ****ing idiot, Wlad used Am techniques. Not only is it ****ing obvious but even if you are just learning techniques then all you have to do is listen to the mug who trained him to find the same information I just imparted to you, sweetheart.

That's not even hating on the guy, that's just speaking to his style....****ing dumbass.

Thirdly, , you lost your own poll:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...schko+marciano

That means, eat a dick; you can't even troll properly. You just got around inviting me to embarrass the **** out of your ****tional ass over and over again.

Now wipe the foam from your mouth and try again.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                      People say Chisora is not any good, but he is still Fury`s second best win, by far.

Wilder`s best wins are Ortiz, Stiverne, Arreola.

They both have weak resumes. They haven`t separated from the rest of division, say what you want, but AJ has the best resume, and I am not even his fan.
                      Fury mastered Wlad which is FAAAR better than anything wilder has done.

Fury has a decent resume. Yes, wilder fights the same guys, that are sub parr.

Stiverne like 8 times and ortiz

Comment

Working...
                      X