No announcement yet.

Hype over Tyson Fury and Wilder is crazy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im so glad AJ defeated so many "top guys"...lolol

golovkin defeated so many "top guys" too...and then a guy with like, 0 wins, at MW drew and then beat that career MW with all those "top wins"...so AJ beating top 10 guys means FOCK ALL.....

you brits are so desperate its pathetic to watch you guys act all tough and high and mighty after that jab fest over a 6ft tub of lard with t rex arms and molasses for feet....you guys think you just won the world cup or the superbowl....your boy avenged an EMBARRASSING LOSS....and he didnt do it in impressive fashion

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
      People say Chisora is not any good, but he is still Fury`s second best win, by far.

Wilder`s best wins are Ortiz, Stiverne, Arreola.

They both have weak resumes. They haven`t separated from the rest of division, say what you want, but AJ has the best resume, and I am not even his fan.
      Both Anthony Joshua & Dillian Whye arguable have better resumes than Tyson Fury & Deontay Wilder.

But that does not mean they are are the best 'Although I will back Joshua to somehow come out on top in this era, I am not massively impressed with his last performance'

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post

golovkin defeated so many "top guys" too...and then a guy with like, 0 wins, at MW drew and then beat that career MW with all those "top wins"...so AJ beating top 10 guys means FOCK ALL.....

you brits are so desperate its pathetic to watch you guys act all tough and high and mighty after that jab fest over a 6ft tub of lard with t rex arms and molasses for feet....you guys think you just won the world cup or the superbowl....your boy avenged an EMBARRASSING LOSS....and he didnt do it in impressive fashion
        I am not even a Brit.

Just facts. I mean, get real, imagine Wilder was not American. Would you still support his "resume", full of bums?

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
          Both Anthony Joshua & Dillian Whye arguable have better resumes than Tyson Fury & Deontay Wilder.

But that does not mean they are are the best 'Although I will back Joshua to somehow come out on top in this era, I am not massively impressed with his last performance'
          But you are impressed with Wilder beating old guy he already stopped before and Fury struggling with euro bum level guy?

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
            But you are impressed with Wilder beating old guy he already stopped before and Fury struggling with euro bum level guy?
            Not impressed with Fury 'I routinely stated that he is a one trick pony at elite level. But I am impressed with Deontay Wilder's momentum, out of the big 3 'He has the most self belief in his ability, you can see this in his demeanor and how he fights inside of the ring' he may drop rounds, but his crude game-plan always gets to his opponents.

But right now, it is unclear who is the best in terms of 'When they will be matched against each other' all have different styles, strengths and flaws.
            Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 12-11-2019, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Their first fight didnt look like a great standard to me. Not sure why they are elevated to such a high standard, i can see usyk outboxing both pretty easy.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                It can be argued that Wladimir Klitschko in 2015, Tom Schwarz, Otto Wallin and Luis Ortiz are all better than anyone Joshua has fought.

Not to mention the fact that Wilder and Fury fought each other and Joshua won’t fight either of them.
                Ya'll really believe that?

Comment

Resume is a semantics argument. Just even more convoluted triangle theory than triangle theory really.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post

golovkin defeated so many "top guys" too...and then a guy with like, 0 wins, at MW drew and then beat that career MW with all those "top wins"
                    Saul had 0 wins at MW? Didnt he "beat" Cotto for the belts? Then gave em up to move down to SWW?

I'm confused now....

Comment

AJ is a bum.

He maybe a fringe top 10 HW

Wilder
                      Fury
                      Ortiz
                      Kownacki

Is the top 4.

Notice AJ hasn’t fought any of those guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X