Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Joshua gets credit for beating the worst prepared HW champ all time.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
    We rank wins based on the quality and toughness of the opponent.

Fury beating an undefeated klitschko was a high quality win. Crawford stopping a prime Gamboa was a high quality win.

Joshua beating a version of ruiz who looked like absolute trash in the worst shape of his life, was a pretty low quality win.

It wasn't Joshua's fault that ruiz didn't train. But that doesn't make it a good win.
    And where ever did I say it was a good win? Or rank it anywhere as anything. I've said he did what he needed to do, it wasn't very entertaining. He deserves credit but not as much as he's getting and people are exaggerating and using crazy hyperbole. I'm not the one saying he looked like Ali that's some delusional old britkunt

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
      And where ever did I say it was a good win? Or rank it anywhere as anything. I've said he did what he needed to do, it wasn't very entertaining. He deserves credit but not as much as he's getting and people are exaggerating and using crazy hyperbole. I'm not the one saying he looked like Ali that's some delusional old britkunt
      I'm just explaining what the OP's point is.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
        Hell yeah. Getting a Shut out against an ATG like Ruiz solidifies AJs place as King of boxing. Name ONE other boxer that could get a shut out only using jabs against Ruiz. Hell name ONE other boxer that can even beat Ruiz. Ruiz is so great he didnt even bother to get in shape to fight AJ and AJ still couldnt take it to the much smaller man
        No one was going to become a HOFer by beating Andy, ko or otherwise. It was only about redemption. Beating AJ was the prize, not beating Andy. Let's not lose sight.

Andy shouldn't have been a champ in the 1st place.

Comment

IMO AJ gets credit for a dominant performance. No reason to take anything away from him by trying to denigrate the win.

This site needs to stop always downing every win. Its fine if you want to root against a guy. But all this "paid off" "took a dive" bullsh-t from posters when their pick loses is really gay as f-ck.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
            No one was going to become a HOFer by beating Andy, ko or otherwise. It was only about redemption. Beating AJ was the prize, not beating Andy. Let's not lose sight.

Andy shouldn't have been a champ in the 1st place.
            What are you talking about

Andy shouldn't have been a champ after knocking out the undefeated world champion?

What are you smoking dude.

Comment

I feel like Lopez_Boxing is attacking me because I haven't said enough negative things about AJ? You're the one obsessed with another man's business trying to bring him down with ever fiber of your being devoting every single post to him it's quite pathetic actually. That's not how men act.

Comment

What am I not getting? Lots of other people said similar things to me in this thread and you aren't ragging on them. You're not arguing anything against anything I said you just say I don't get it then say something vague...

Okay man his win doesn't count. Ruiz doesnt even have a chin it's just all neck and fat and thumb face.

Seriously what is wrong with you, I looked at your post history and it's 100% sarcastic whiney***** posts about AJ... 2 whole pages of it

I get it now. You're a cancer poster.
                I edited this last post to try and explain. If you want go back and check it out

See you can judge history out of context and you wont get it. Like now kinda.

My sarcastic posts because Saturday i said, "lack luster fight. It definitely wasnt a master class" then i started to receive DEATH THREATS on here lmao. Literally. So i said f it. Ill act like AJs the greatest thing in the world. Lmao but if that's cancer to you then fine. I think not getting points and making judgments out of context are cancerous
                Last edited by Lopez_Boxing; 12-10-2019, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
                  What are you talking about

Andy shouldn't have been a champ after knocking out the undefeated world champion?

What are you smoking dude.
                  AJ made a rookie mistake and got caught. It was a fluke. He shouldn't have been a champ. Just like those other fluky one n done ''champs'' that came before A Side Andy.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                    AJ made a rookie mistake and got caught. It was a fluke. He shouldn't have been a champ. Just like those other fluky one n done ''champs'' that came before A Side Andy.
                    Aren't you the one who was talking shlt about me making excuses?

Comment

I feel like Lopez_Boxing is attacking me because I haven't said enough negative things about AJ? You're the one obsessed with another man's business trying to bring him down with ever fiber of your being devoting every single post to him it's quite pathetic actually. That's not how men act.
                      Lmao talk to me directly.
                      Men arent so insecure. Relax. Hold your teddy bear tight. Take a breath. Stay on subject. Youre kinda slow. I have not been attacking you. I HAVE only been trying to explain to you the OPs point. You dont get the OPs point and i am not the first one to tell you. Relax brom stop playing victim

Comment

Working...
                      X