Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Joshua gets credit for beating the worst prepared HW champ all time.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=YoungManRumble;20245427]
    Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post

You don't even know what passive aggressive means clearly. I answered your post exactly and you just keep running your mouth.

He fought him differently in NYC and engaged at Ruiz's range and more importantly BECAUSE AJ HAS A ****ING GLASS JAW. End of god damn discussion
    Youre cute. God bless your little heart. Now you get the point....lil dummy

Comment

Bias towards what? You guys are losing it over this dude.

If it was a fluke AJ could have went out there with the same game plan as last time and win. Because THAT FLUKE wouldnt happen again. Right?
      I'll assume you were rooting for Andy due to a latin connection ? Not a fan of Brit fighters (I'm American, btw) ?

AJ made a mistake in the 1st fight. Happens. Here's a list....

https://www.premierboxingchampions.c...weight-history

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        I'll assume you were rooting for Andy due to a latin connection ? Not a fan of Brit fighters (I'm American, btw) ?

AJ made a mistake in the 1st fight. Happens. Here's a list....

https://www.premierboxingchampions.c...weight-history
        Im not a dlck rider.i root for the best man win.....

Let me ask you this, if AJ went out with the same game plan as last time do you think Ruiz could have won?

Comment

Im not a dlck rider.i root for the best man win.....

Let me ask you this, if.....
          The best man should have won the 1st fight, but again, a mistake was made. A mistake that didn't take much to correct (as we saw in the rematch. such as it was).

If.....answering this type of question usually leads to more if's.

No one gave A Side Andy a chance in hell to be a champ and now we know why.

#FlukesHappen

Comment

AJ came in with a plan and prepared for it. If Ruiz was not in shape to pressure him and disrupt his plan that is on him.

Ruiz never made AJ go into the next gear and was content in following AJ around. The fight could have been epic if Ruiz would had to put more pressure in and AJ had to use all his resources but Ruiz simply was in no shape for such a mobile big fighter like AJ.

Comment

Working...
            X