Comments Thread For: Andrade: If Charlo Is Really His Own Boss, Make One Call And Fight Is Done
Collapse
-
I don't do opinions, YOU on the other hand lie your ass offNo, thats just your deluded opinion. Charlo has stated he wont fight on DAZN. So that means all offers for Charlo against the likes of Andrade, Jacobs, GGG or Canelo need to come from Charlo and the PBC. And so far ZERO offers have been sent. So he wont fight on the other fighters network but he aint offering any of them any fights on Fox or Showtime.
Comment
-
He already said he would when dazn shows the money. If they DON'T then YOU start calling for Boo Boo to cross the street, hold his hand & help him cross if you have to
Comment
-
This wrong side of the street thing has been going on since before he was even heard of where have you been all these years ? He knew where who he was signed to, he knew there wasn't any good mws in the PBC stable & he knew Haymon & HBO didn't do business anymore (which was where all the good mws were up until recently)
If he truly wants to fight those guys on the other side of the street, what's so hard about him signing a 1 fight deal ? He doesn't HAVE to fight on SHO or FOX he can fight wherever he wants according to him & if he wins he brings the belts home to PBC... Seems like a no brainer. There's no big money or big name fights at PBCComment
-
pvssy-g won't fight ANYONE not named Nelo, hence pvssy-g.Canelo and "pvssy-g" fight each other, Kovalev, and Dervenchenko. Charlo fights Hulk Hogans son, a JMW.
Charlo doesnt even whisper Jacobs name anymore and Jacobs fights Canelo and JCC Jr on PPV. Charlo talks about Lions while his brother literally cries at the podium
All the guys you criticize are taking huge fights, marquee fights, against opponents in their OWN WEIGHT CLASS who ARENT RANKED #45 in world and winning Split Decisions....LMFAOOOOOO
Stop playing.
The guys I criticize are NOT taking "huge fights, marquee fights" Stop playing yourself out. You need to ban yourself
Comment
-
dazn is only one year in, they could of been fought like the time Boo Boo pulled out of the Mell fight.This wrong side of the street thing has been going on since before he was even heard of where have you been all these years ? He knew where who he was signed to, he knew there wasn't any good mws in the PBC stable & he knew Haymon & HBO didn't do business anymore (which was where all the good mws were up until recently)
If he truly wants to fight those guys on the other side of the street, what's so hard about him signing a 1 fight deal ? He doesn't HAVE to fight on SHO or FOX he can fight wherever he wants according to him & if he wins he brings the belts home to PBC... Seems like a no brainer. There's no big money or big name fights at PBC
Junior middleweight world titleholder Demetrius Andrade, unhappy with his purse and by a lack of communication with his promoters, has dropped out of a defense scheduled against Jermell Charlo on Dec. 13 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
Mall has also said he'll do a one fight deal on dazn. dazn need to come out of pocket if they gon pay pvssy-g for NOTHING, so they can make a solid check for Mall.
Comment
-
Every stable has fighters who won't fight each other. Pacquiao has been ducking Spence since he got with PBC. Why should Fury or AJ fight Beyonce then if that's the logic you want to use?Comment
-
Comment
-
He told him let's fight then the SAME evening he went on social media and complained about he and Jacobs being set up and the media trying to stir up things between them. Does that sound like someone who wants to fight to you? Especially when you consider that after that rant he NEVER uttered Jacob's name again until Jacobs moved up. Here's the proof....
"Or, maybe we fight Jermall Charlo. Danny wants to shut Jermall Charlo’s mouth, and if he wants to do that, we’ll do that on Fox or Showtime. It’s a fight where Danny would be the A-side, money-wise, and I think it would sell out the Barclays Center. We’d take that fight immediately, and we would be talking about the first quarter of next year. Danny wants to make the most money that he can make and the best possible deal at this point in time.”
Daniel Jacobs wants Canelo Alvarez, Jermell Charlo or a rematch with Gennady Golovkin regardless of the network after Saturday’s split-decision over Sergiy Derevyanchenko earned the IBF’s vacant 160-pound title at New York’s Madison Square Garden, according to his manager, Keith Connolly.
Charlo doesn't respond, he is still in witness protection. Here is another instance...
NEW YORK – Daniel Jacobs isn’t sure the feeling truly is mutual, but he wants to fight Jermall Charlo. The newly crowned IBF middleweight champion has provided Charlo with more incentive to fight him now that Jacobs owns a recognized 160-pound crown. Network and other considerations could prevent a compelling Charlo-Jacobs bout from materializing in the foreseeable future, but Jacobs wants to settle an issue with Charlo he considers personal.
In the above link he says he wants to fight Charlo after Charlo vs Monroe if Charlo wins, Charlo is still in witness, has been since the confrontation, since the rant where he literally complained about being confronted by Jacobs and how it was a "set up" (defaq? Smh).
And FINALLY, the worst of the worst, the one that unequivocally proves that Jermall is nothing but a pucie, lol, can't make this **** up. Listen to this...
“I don’t think he would take it because you’ve gotta understand, the proof is in the pudding,” Jacobs told BoxingScene.com before a press conference Wednesday at Madison Square Garden. “He called me out, or he said a couple things about me. And then once I retaliated, you heard no more. When’s the last time you heard Jermall Charlo say something about Daniel Jacobs. Whereas before I tamed the lion, there was a whole bunch of bark in the jungle. Now the jungle is deserted, with nothing but birds, nothing but giraffes and mermaids. And mermaids don’t even live in the jungle.”
Lol, nothing but birds and mermaids, and mermaids don't even live in the jungle, lmao! And guess what, Charlo STILL doesn't respond, he wants none of Jacobs. Here's the link...
NEW YORK – Daniel Jacobs is fully focused on what figures to be a very difficult fight against Sergiy Derevyanchenko on Saturday night. Jacobs didn’t hesitate when the conversation turned toward Jermall Charlo, however, to make it clear he doesn’t think the WBC’s interim middleweight champion will figh...
Now don't let me catch you spewing around here misleading the boxing public again. Yo boy, no actually, our boy is pucie. Yes, despite his obvious lack of confidence and cowardice, I'm still a fan. But I'm a real fan, not a fanboy like you. Ain't gonna coddle a fighter if he's acting like a bish, because that will just make him continue that bullshieet behaviour if he knows the fans are rabidly defending that nonsense. I say it how it is. I was really really really disappointed by Mall, his lil bro has way more cajones than this punk.Comment
Comment