Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Dillian Whyte suing Boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's kinda weird to be and my logical side realizes that, but, I am a bit personally offended by this news

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      I hope so ,it’s a fraudulent site with defamation of characters all the time bc it’s a Wilder site ......yea and what ? What a bunch of crap daily on here and the posters are ignorant 24/7 on here like Larry and co.....if they got hit by a bus ppl would laugh on here.lolololll

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
        There’s no arguing over whether or not Dillian Whyte failed a drug test.

He did.

Eddie Hearn even said he did.

"Dillian Whyte was not suspended by anybody and the British Boxing Board of Control approved him to box," Hearn said. "Prior to the fight taking place there was a hearing during the week of the fight where Dillian Whyte had to provide information. He was cleared and approved to take part in the contest... It wasn't like he failed the test and they said, 'Don't worry about it.' They had a hearing."

https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...iled-drug-test
        Firstly the test in question was UKADs and the NADP decide what is or isn't a failed test, you don't and neither does Hauser and that might be where the issue arises, that is what I mean by semantics.

Regardless of that, Hearn did not say he failed a drug test in that quote obviously.

Comment

i suppose theres a limit to how many times you can stand reading your name as dillian 'shyte'.

Comment

Originally posted by PotentialToast View Post
            He was cleared because he had a clear VADA tesr a couple of days before they found trace amounts. So he could not have taken a the****utic dose and it could unreasonably of only been contamination. Had Whyte not paid for VADA testing, he might have been shafted.

Hes got a good defense then.

Id still say he could have been on it, they have all kinds of methods and masking agents to beat the tests. Its entirely possible to pass one test and then trace amounts show up in another test.

You could only argue that its not possible to have zero and then trace amounts if you are assuming no attempts made to mask/pass the tests which of course if you are a pro athlete subject to testing, youre going to try to mask if you are using.

Comment

I really hope so, would be hilarious seeing some of the posters get called up on their lies and misinformation.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                Hes got a good defense then.

Id still say he could have been on it, they have all kinds of methods and masking agents to beat the tests. Its entirely possible to pass one test and then trace amounts show up in another test.

You could only argue that its not possible to have zero and then trace amounts if you are assuming no attempts made to mask/pass the tests which of course if you are a pro athlete subject to testing, youre going to try to mask if you are using.
                Yeah that's the problem, seems possible it was contamination but a lot of positive tests are for very small amounts, some get officially 'cleared' and others don't.

I remember when Browne first tested positive and it did seem like contamination because, like Whyte, he had a clear test just a few days before. But then a year later he tests positive again so now looking back it seems harder to believe the excuse for the first positive test.

Comment

Working...
                X