Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andy Ruiz Jr Trained Himself WTF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny Robles is not a good trainer... He lost both Magdaleno brothers and Valdez, and after Andy's fluke win he was beating his chest and acting like he ****ing owned the place.

Comment

Hahahha idiots on here are always idiots

So called nice guy ruiz claiming he was too heavy.. how is that AJs fault ?

Get out and train right chubby

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        He was an undisciplined fat fuck.

And AJ still couldn't KO him.
        Worst of all, he was actually sort of bragging about it right after the fight ended.

Seems like outrunning an undisciplined fatso in a marathon is some sort of epic feat nowadays.

Comment

Ruiz was noticeably flabbier in the mid section this fight. He wasn’t no agile beast the first fight but this Ruiz was plodding around like he had cinder blocks around his ankle.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa Smurf View Post
            Canelo should have fought AJ he would have done better job

Ruiz should have known he got lucky, and trained his ass off instead he has been living the high life.

Canelo on the other hand always prepares hard and has smart gameplans no matter the fame or money.
            Well

Not to start slating Ruiz just because he lost, i still think he’s a good fighter but if you’re in that shape, even before today, you have to question how disciplined a man really is, you know?

Obviously there’s fighters out there that are just never going to look super ripped, but to be as fat as Ruiz HAS to be a case of being dedicated more to an awful diet than training.

You can say you’re dedicated and hungry etc.. but being that flabby and 280lbs, even in the past, i don’t think you’re as dedicated as you say.

For me, i think it showed Ruiz should never be taking any time off between fights. He must have ballooned up to 300lbs+ after the fight and before camp.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
              Manny Robles is not a good trainer... He lost both Magdaleno brothers and Valdez, and after Andy's fluke win he was beating his chest and acting like he ****ing owned the place.
              I agree that Manny is a mediocre trainer but there wasn’t anything he can do to make Ruiz come into camp 2 months later than he wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                Some of us thought he was fooling with the weights, but no one actually ever said he had a 5 pound sombrero, someone said 3 pounds which is probably about right. There was so much misinfo about his weight that it was confusing to say the least.
                dumbass kushking said the sombrero was somewhere between 7-10 lbs. sad thing is, he actually believed it.

Comment

Yes, Andy definitely should have trained better but even this fatter version of Ruiz beats the Joshua that showed up for their first meeting.

Instead of heaping blame on Ruiz, I think praise ought to be heaped on Joshua. He did what I for one did not think he could do, transform himself into a different kind of fighter.

Comment

There will be no rematch...first of all, Ruiz was giving them a headache because he didn't want to honor his rematch clause. So Hearn had to give in to the hostage demands to get the fight in Saudi Arabia.

There is no need for a trilogy, Ruiz is now irrelevant...we are back to the three headed monster in the heavyweight division as it should be. Ruiz was just a temporary blip.

Goodbye, take your lack of weight discipline and new found $$$ and buy yourself another Royce Royce and always remember...you can't CHEAT THE GRIND.

Comment

Some people unwittingly said that 15lb fat was beneficial LMAO sure beneficial to AJ boxing 101

Comment

Working...
                      X