Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andy Ruiz Jr Trained Himself WTF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Andy solidified his place in history as Buster Douglas 2.0 or the first Andy Ruiz which will now take on the same meaning as being Buster to those who don't know about Buster. As a cat rooting for Andy to not be that it's kinda disappointing but logically it was the most likely outcome since day 1 even if my excitement at the prospect of Andy becoming and staying a big dog at HW beat the sh^t outta what was most logical in my mind since June 1. Respect to AJ on the W.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
      There will be no rematch...first of all, Ruiz was giving them a headache because he didn't want to honor his rematch clause. So Hearn had to give in to the hostage demands to get the fight in Saudi Arabia.

There is no need for a trilogy, Ruiz is now irrelevant...we are back to the three headed monster in the heavyweight division as it should be. Ruiz was just a temporary blip.

Goodbye, take your lack of weight discipline and new found $$$ and buy yourself another Royce Royce and always remember...you can't CHEAT THE GRIND.
      that bolded! fat ass ruiz did his best to not honor the rematch clause hearn now gets to tell him to fuk off. joshua easily won the rematch a third fight won't be exciting and now he has to face his mandatories to keep the belts he won back. ruiz goes back to being a nobody!

Comment

Andy Ruiz should know that he brought SHAME to his Mexican/Mexican-American people.

Straight up.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Well Andy solidified his place in history as Buster Douglas 2.0 or the first Andy Ruiz which will now take on the same meaning as being Buster to those who don't know about Buster. As a cat rooting for Andy to not be that it's kinda disappointing but logically it was the most likely outcome since day 1 even if my excitement at the prospect of Andy becoming and staying a big dog at HW beat the sh^t outta what was most logical in my mind since June 1. Respect to AJ on the W.
          you set yourself for disappointment because ruiz has been this fat lazy slob his whole career. when you show up fatter and train yourself for the biggest fight in your career you know he's a jokester who doesn't respect his craft! ruiz will burn through his money and end up broke just like buster!

Comment

Disrespect to the sport...
            Disrespect to his fans...

Last edited by USMCer; 12-07-2019, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
              dumbass kushking said the sombrero was somewhere between 7-10 lbs. sad thing is, he actually believed it.
              I remember someone making that comment too, but I don't remember who said it. Damn, this forum is delusional! haha

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                Yes, Andy definitely should have trained better but even this fatter version of Ruiz beats the Joshua that showed up for their first meeting.

Instead of heaping blame on Ruiz, I think praise ought to be heaped on Joshua. He did what I for one did not think he could do, transform himself into a different kind of fighter.
                I agree with your comments 100%. Joshua just fought the right fight this time. Also his stamina was MUCH improved and he didn't get hurt this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                  I remember someone making that comment too, but I don't remember who said it. Damn, this forum is delusional! haha
                  Almost positive it was kushking. Something that dumb would come from him.

Comment

Just saw Robles is now claiming an injury in camp.

I don't want to make excuses but... every excuse under the sun.

He was also pretty damning, saying he was in the gym calling Andy and trying to get him there.

What I really want to know is how he actually gained that weight. If you're a big guy you'll know it's pretty tough - he must be eating and drinking some high octane stuff.

Comment

I believe Ruiz just got caught up in too much celebrating following his win and with the rematch coming pretty quick, he never had time to settle back into routine.

Comment

Working...
                      X