No announcement yet.

Andy Ruiz Jr Trained Himself WTF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

It was funny, i was with my brother in law and was saying i’m not sure the weight gain will be much of a factor for Ruiz, he’s always fat anyway and then he took his top off and i was like “...i take that back”

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
      dumbass kushking said the sombrero was somewhere between 7-10 lbs. sad thing is, he actually believed it.
      Sorry I don't tend to take the word of someone who prefixes it with "dumass" lol. Now sonny wash your mouth out and take a chill pill junior.

Its not really an issue worthy of debate, how heavy can a Sombrero get?

Comment

Ruiz only threw 251 punches all fight. A well trained 225 pound Ruiz might be able to throw 3 times that many punches in a 12 round fight. Maybe he gets by on natural fighting ability and toughness and has never been in true pro boxing top condition in his life. AJ only threw I think it was 340 punches all fight. Anout of shape Whyte threw a lot more punches in his 10 round fight than both Ruiz and AJ put together did.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
            Manny Robles is not a good trainer... He lost both Magdaleno brothers and Valdez, and after Andy's fluke win he was beating his chest and acting like he ****ing owned the place.
            Sounds like someone got kicked out of Legends boxing gym

Comment

Oh well
              Ruiz fughed himself real good
              Not sure if it was the weight or AJ’s jab and run but that was fughin sad

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                Sorry I don't tend to take the word of someone who prefixes it with "dumass" lol. Now sonny wash your mouth out and take a chill pill junior.

Its not really an issue worthy of debate, how heavy can a Sombrero get?
                I didn't put "dumass." And kushking is a dumbass. No way in hell was the sombrero Andy was wearing yesterday anywhere close to 7-10 pounds.

Comment

The first fight was a perfect scenario for a fat, undisciplined fighter like Andy Ruiz. Just fought Dimitrenko, Miller drops out, and Joshua picks him as the replacement for a fight weeks away. Ruiz stays in camp and comes back in shape. This time they had 6 months of talk shows and parties. Plus Joshua knew all he needed to do was use the jab this time.

Comment

well he set himself for life I guess..but he also pissed in the face of greatness

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      People told me his sombrero weighed 5lbs
                      Lmao that hat, T-shirt and jewellery weighed him down by 5 stone, he was actually lighter than AJ...lol

Comment

Working...
                      X