Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Boxes Past Andy Ruiz To Reclaim World Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wasn't big on Wilder but after a certain amount of time i gained a good amount of respect for him. Dylan Whyte is just so atrocious. Like this dude is awful. I really want Wilder to face this guy so we can stop hearing him.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigz44 View Post
      gotta admit, whyte fought pretty well for someone that is 8 months pregnant
      lmao!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• And the Brits go wild....I am assuming that, for one, they are not completely drunk with no alchohol allowed in SA.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          Gotta admit, Whyte fought pretty well for someone that is 8 months pregnant

(ten characters)

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            Gotta admit, Whyte fought pretty well for someone that is 8 months pregnant
            I admit it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baltimore View Post
              Not only would Wilder sleep this version of Whyte in 3 or less...Ortiz would beat him down easily too.
              Not much of a boogeyman.
              Ortiz is rubbish and about 50 with no names on his resume

I agree with you

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                And the Brits go wild....I am assuming that, for one, they are not completely drunk with no alchohol allowed in SA.
                Is it possible to sing Sweet Caroline when you're sober? I know Americans certainly aren't capable. This might get interesting.

Comment

• When Brit fighters overcome failing drug tests, the pundits talk about it like it’s something triumphant. Love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    And the Brits go wild....I am assuming that, for one, they are not completely drunk with no alchohol allowed in SA.
                    I'm sure there's a few bottles that got smuggled in

Comment

• Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                      I don’t ever want to hear anyone say the Wilder is ducking Whyte.
                      Who the fuk said that.

Comment

Working...
                      X