Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: I Don't Want Decision vs. Ruiz - I Want KO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heru View Post
    Losses have a way of making you reflect like wins don't.
    Superb quote!

Comment

One thing’s for sure, if it goes 12 and is somewhat competitive, then AJ is getting a decision.

Comment

It's weird how some people pretend the first fight didn't happen.

Joshua has to execute his game plan to a tee or he's gonna be in trouble again.

Easier said than done.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
          One thing’s for sure, if it goes 12 and is somewhat competitive, then AJ is getting a decision.
          No doubt there. And this board will blow up with robbery claims.

LOL.

Comment

Will he not have to pay the judges and ref if he manages the KO?

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
              I think you’re right. Joshua’s not accustom to fighting going backwards, if anything the only elusive strategy he pretty much uses is circling his opponents, then charging in when he’s caught you with one solid punch.

Ruiz is ‘naturally’ big, and most likely came in bigger because he knows he can wing heavy huge overhand counters for at least half of every round - comfortably - which should be more than enough to flatten AJ.

Hopefully AJ makes it interesting by not just backing up while firing straight lefts and rights....

Big respect to AJ if he stops this big power MASS from having his way with him! If AJ decides the Klitschko Klinch is the way to go(?) I simply see Ruiz using a stronger heavier more effective clinch of his own that’ll tire AJ out much quicker.

C’mon AJ make me a believer. Surprise us with a good solid strategic win, because I don’t see it, unless of course Ruiz is only coming to pick up one last HUGE multi mil check (which wouldn’t be surprising). ......I just don’t see AJ beating a bigger better version of a mammoth sized Ruiz.

A excellent observation, Joshua is just not gifted on his feet is he? A.J is going to be forced into another dog fight with relentless Andy Ruiz. Joshua's only hope is to hold on, run the clock down or hope that Luis Pabon saves him like Giuseppe Quartarone did vs. Joseph Parker.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
                Andy Ruiz has never shown any stamina issues.

Anthony Joshua consistently gasses.

If someone is going to tire out, then if we're going by history, it would be AJ lol
                I know I’m just trying to convince myself

I’m in Cabo too so I’m gonna have to get a stick on moustache and sombrero before cheering

Comment

Originally posted by Baba K View Post
                  My opinion - Joshua shouldn't fight like he's going for the KO. He should fight to beat Ruiz up and hurt him...be relentless and if the KO comes, so be it. I say Joshua wins by late stoppage.
                  My opinion also. Thinking ko is about the worst mindset he could have.

Although we disagree on how this ends.
                  Last edited by 4truth; 12-07-2019, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Better luck next time!

Comment

run chicken run

Comment

Working...
                      X