Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: I Don't Want Decision vs. Ruiz - I Want KO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: I Don't Want Decision vs. Ruiz - I Want KO!

The mega match between Andy Ruiz and Anthony Joshua is hours away from unfolding. The British-born boxer is direly looking to avenge his loss, and he does not plan on letting the fight reach a decision. Joshua, who will weigh 50 pounds less than Ruiz once they step into the ring, doesn't have plans of keeping the undersized-in-height heavyweight champion at bay to prevent history from repeating itself with yet another loss.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No rushing in this fight !!

Needs to tire the bloater out before going for the kill

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
      No rushing in this fight !!

Needs to tire the bloater out before going for the kill
      Andy Ruiz has never shown any stamina issues.

Anthony Joshua consistently gasses.

If someone is going to tire out, then if we're going by history, it would be AJ lol

Comment

I simply love how some of you idiots are saying that the 15 pounds is irrelevant or that it actually HELPS Ruiz hahhah. So stupid. This man is being led to slaughter tonight. Like a fat cow. It's all his fault too. Like Foreman said, he's already blown it

Comment

My opinion - Joshua shouldn't fight like he's going for the KO. He should fight to beat Ruiz up and hurt him...be relentless and if the KO comes, so be it. I say Joshua wins by late stoppage.

Comment

Joshua will be happy if he leaves the ring on his feet.

Comment

“I’m going to back him down, make him tired and chop at him like a tree ... I just have to what I need to do …. I’ve just been working on myself, really. I can’t rush. It’s a 12-round marathon, not a sprint.”
              That's all I needed to see.

AJ is going to dominate Ruiz for however long the fight last (under 6 rounds). It'll be even worse because Ruiz and Robles prepared for Joshua to be on the run and Andy is in worse shape (the domination would've happened regardless btw). If Joshua presses him behind the jab, Ruiz won't even get a clean shot in except in the clinch.

Losing to Ruiz was a blessing in disguise for AJ. Losses have a way of making you reflect like wins don't. AJ realized his faults, went back into the gym, and put in the work. Now, he understands that to be the best version of himself, he has to embrace his strengths. No more lead hand down, backward-lateral moving BS.

Canelo went through a similar process, where he would lose rounds to Alfonso Gomez because he wanted to fight outside of his strengths. Now, except for the first GGG fight, he embraces his strengths and is an elite P4P fighter.

Comment

Just win josh. That's not guaranteed. Forget kos. That's what got you into trouble in first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  Joshua will be happy if he leaves the ring on his feet.
                  I think you’re right. Joshua’s not accustom to fighting going backwards, if anything the only elusive strategy he pretty much uses is circling his opponents, then charging in when he’s caught you with one solid punch.

Ruiz is ‘naturally’ big, and most likely came in bigger because he knows he can wing heavy huge overhand counters for at least half of every round - comfortably - which should be more than enough to flatten AJ.

Hopefully AJ makes it interesting by not just backing up while firing straight lefts and rights....

Big respect to AJ if he stops this big power MASS from having his way with him! If AJ decides the Klitschko Klinch is the way to go(?) I simply see Ruiz using a stronger heavier more effective clinch of his own that’ll tire AJ out much quicker.

C’mon AJ make me a believer. Surprise us with a good solid strategic win, because I don’t see it, unless of course Ruiz is only coming to pick up one last HUGE multi mil check (which wouldn’t be surprising). ......I just don’t see AJ beating a bigger better version of a mammoth sized Ruiz.

Comment

Your prayer will be answered AJ, there will be a ko in this fight, or another quitting.

Comment

Working...
                    X