Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Officially Cleared By UKAD, Charge Withdrawn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No need for wilder to fight this c grade cheating coward.

But dam would be nice to see another highlight reel 1st round ko for wilder, and uk casuals need to be picked down a peg again.

Comment

This sport is joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
        No need for wilder to fight this c grade cheating coward.

But dam would be nice to see another highlight reel 1st round ko for wilder, and uk casuals need to be picked down a peg again.
        I actually want Wilder to One Punch this fool into oblivion. Whyte doesn't even deserve the fight, but he deserves the inevitable outcome like Breazeale.

Comment

Originally posted by youbeight View Post
          Correct me if I’m but is this the first time a fighter with trace amounts in his system does not serve a suspension ? Not even retroactively ?
          No. Just recently Luis Ortiz and Avni Yilderim were cleared for trace amounts of banned substances and umpteen Mexican fighters weren't punished in any way for clenbuterol traces.

Comment

They did find traces of Hearn's semen though..

Comment

Drug cheats always prosper in boxing...............

Comment

boxing dangerous enough without doping cheats

funny how ed sperm announces whyte is fighting nick nack paddy wach and lo and behold 5 months without a word on b-sample and whytes cleared.boxings to dangerous to have ed sperm in the sport the sanctioning bodies should get together and blanket ban the spermeister from promoting and having any involvement in the sport these are heavyweights and a cheat shouldn't fight hope im wrong but I see another death in the ring if ed sperms not removed hes very bad for the sport......

Comment

Add Tyrone Spong too

Comment

So basically it was in his system, but a few bucks from Hearn makes them believe he wasn't trying to cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by jikeccfc View Post
                      funny how ed sperm announces whyte is fighting nick nack paddy wach and lo and behold 5 months without a word on b-sample and whytes cleared.boxings to dangerous to have ed sperm in the sport the sanctioning bodies should get together and blanket ban the spermeister from promoting and having any involvement in the sport these are heavyweights and a cheat shouldn't fight hope im wrong but I see another death in the ring if ed sperms not removed hes very bad for the sport......
                      Seems like a well reasoned, informed, intelligent opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X