Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the crazy thing is its 283 pounds of muscle

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      I read on here the other day he said he would.
      I think AJ was just trying to say they’re both going to be around for a while, so chances are they’ll meet again. Hearn’s mentioned there are no rematch obligations either way with this fight.

Comment

Ruiz will lose. It's negligent to come in that heavy. He's had longer camp than last time so by my maths should be lighter

Comment

Originally posted by nick_viking View Post
          I think AJ was just trying to say they’re both going to be around for a while, so chances are they’ll meet again. Hearn’s mentioned there are no rematch obligations either way with this fight.
          Yeah, this is the article.

https://www.boxingscene.com/joshua-m...d-time--144799

It does say that the winner would have mandatories before that happened.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
            Doesn't look like fat to me. That looks like death. That looks like raw power.

If Andy Ruiz doesn't look fat to you then you have issues dude

Comment

That just tells me what I already knew...AJ is the more dedicated athlete and he’ll smash Ruiz in this rematch!! Ruiz got lucky in June just like HWs in the past like Rock, Buster, McCall, Sanders and a few others have...the HW division gets a major upset every now and then!! It’s part of the division's intrigue!! AJ rights his wrong tomorrow in spectacular fashion!

Comment

Originally posted by indelible View Post
                Damn!!! Imagine how much Ruiz will weigh when he re hydrates. 300 lbs maybe a bit more. Supposedly Ruiz had said he was going to come into this fight 8 lbs lighter than the first one and supposedly the media was saying Ruiz is looking slimmer. I don't know if Ruiz coming in heavier is a good thing or a bad thing. I'm impressed that Joshua weighs 10 pounds less than the previous fight. I dunno why but something tells me that Joshua is going to have a better performance and win the rematch
                Lol. Heavyweights don't rehydrate. They're not trying to make weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                  That just tells me what I already knew...AJ is the more dedicated athlete and he’ll smash Ruiz in this rematch!! Ruiz got lucky in June just like HWs in the past like Rock, Buster, McCall, Sanders and a few others have...the HW division gets a major upset every now and then!! It’s part of the division's intrigue!! AJ rights his wrong tomorrow in spectacular fashion!
                  Can people stop with the lucky bs?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    the crazy thing is its 283 pounds of muscle
                    Then what's all that ***n blubber?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                      If Andy Ruiz doesn't look fat to you then you have issues dude
                      May have slimmed down though.Hence turned most of the belly fat he had in the first fight into muscle.It will be interesting to see his physique come fight night.

If Ruiz wins again tomorrow night he will shut a lot up on here Iam sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X