No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Much Lighter, Ruiz Much Heavier For Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
    It's never a good idea to be 283 at 6'2...

That's basically begging for type 2 diabetes, which he will definitely be diagnosed with in about 5 years.

fat slob.
    I wouldn't say never but, he will be okay cuz that fat slob KO'd AJ before and he'll do it again.

Comment

I feel Ruiz has got one over on Joshua here.

Joshua has a made a big mistake losing weight. Ruiz clearly is going all-in to knock Joshua out and Joshua won't have enough power to keep him off.

Joshua didn't lose the first fight because he weighed too much! Guy is an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Yea, but according to boxrec, he hasn't weighed this much since 2009, in his second fight.

You were watching him in his second fight?
        I was thinking the same thing lol

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          A morbidly obese guy to gain an extra 15lbs. Great strategic move that.
          Hey Robbie, haven't spoken with you in a long time. Just think how dumb you're gonna feel again when AJ's china cabinet he calls a chin gets hit with an extra 15lbs of mass coming from behind it. How do you know that it is 15 pounds of fat he gained and not muscle? Everyone, including your dumbä$$ should know that muscle weighs more than fat. Maybe when Ruiz repeats what he did in the first fight then you'll finally go away. FO my comments hoe.

Comment

Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
            Hey Robbie, haven't spoken with you in a long time. Just think how dumb you're gonna feel again when AJ's china cabinet he calls a chin gets hit with an extra 15lbs of mass coming from behind it. How do you know that it is 15 pounds of fat he gained and not muscle? Everyone, including your dumbä$$ should know that muscle weighs more than fat. Maybe when Ruiz repeats what he did in the first fight then you'll finally go away. FO my comments hoe.
            Your comments are ******. He's an obese guy, you know that aint muscle, the fat **** been pigging out.

Comment

Ruiz will land shots, get a KO sooner than last fight cause he ain't carrying 290 Lbs. for 12 rounds..

Comment

Originally posted by indelible View Post
                Damn!!! Imagine how much Ruiz will weigh when he re hydrates. 300 lbs maybe a bit more. Supposedly Ruiz had said he was going to come into this fight 8 lbs lighter than the first one and supposedly the media was saying Ruiz is looking slimmer. I don't know if Ruiz coming in heavier is a good thing or a bad thing. I'm impressed that Joshua weighs 10 pounds less than the previous fight. I dunno why but something tells me that Joshua is going to have a better performance and win the rematch

Rehydrates?? Heavies dont dehydrate themselfs that would be silly . The cut is different . If ruiz has to rehydrate from from his third highest fight weight ever hes in more trouble than some think . Iam personally not reading too much into it . Ruiz was wearing his clothes liekly had full pockets and a 5lb hat on , hes likely sitting around 270lbs which is pretty much spot on the last fight . They wanna give josh a bit of confidence he will open up more . However any amount of weight more than the first fight cant help him chase a moving josh around the ring , assuming josh sticks to his parker fight esque gameplan of the old stick and move .

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                  Remember Ruiz was wearing a full sombrero & probably had his phone on him too. I wouldn't read too much into his weight because a big fat man has a heavy sombrero that probably weighs like 7 lbs & he probably gained a bit by getting into shape while not losing fat
                  Well maybe your right. But even then that puts him at around 275. Still too heavy.
                  A fighter should always be in shape to go the full 12 rounds.
                  I know you think Ruiz will stop AJ before the final bell but what if he don't?
                  Is Ruiz in good enough shape to go 12 rounds without gassing out??
                  Maybe he is or maybe he's not...
                  But at that weight i have my doubts.
                  I hope I'm wrong but we'll find out tomorrow...

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky12 View Post
                    Makes sense but I hope your wrong.Sport should be about principles first and then the money that follows.
                    I view it the same but "should be" is unfortunately not the reality in the world we live in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      Your comments are ******. He's an obese guy, you know that aint muscle, the fat **** been pigging out.
                      I noticed you completely avoided trying to defend AJ for the win. Seems like you know your God will get toppled again. How on earth did you find the brain capacity and wisdom for such a great comeback by calling my comments the oh so sacred word of ******? They're so ****** that they lured your dumbäss in. Talk to ya in 5 more minutes when you come up with your next ground breaking comeback.

Comment

Working...
                      X