Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder-Ortiz Rematch - PPV Buys To Land Just North of 275,000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
    Ortiz received 1.5 and Wilder 3 million guaranteed...that's it. Showtime balked at the combined 4.5 million because it takes 350,000 buys just to cover the first $5 million and make any profit. Andy on the other hand made 7 million for AJ vs Ruiz I.
    If you believe that, then I have bridge to sell you……

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
      don't even bother bro they will never give any credit of have any reason, you are wasting your time
      Remember this ex wrestler admitted to being paid by pbc to post here. He makes $12 an hour for his biased posts

Comment

Wilder's brand is building

Comment

Still not a good number for a successful promotion.
          275k is about $21 million. Network takes 50% of that. $4 million live gate in Vegas is pretty low. Would leave a gross of app. $15 million but we know expenses and fees are taken out of that.
          If Wilder was guaranteed $20 million and Ortiz $7 million then that’s a flop.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
            lmaooooooooo man yall are too much
            My homie was hella happy. Two rows off the floor. Paid for close to nose bleeds.

Comment

Wilder#1

Wilder beat Fury first fight with ease... Can't wait for 2nd fight Wilder has target practice with Fury right eye.. Should open up in round 2 or 3 just start ripping into the eye fury will be TKO in 8 rounds!!!

Comment

lol
                Silence is golden.
                If the numbers were actually good, they would've released them instantly. Not like two, three weeks later.

Take that 180k from Glaser, and then half that.
                Thats your real number.

Comment

For this to be wilders 2nd ppv fight and ortiz first ppv fight they did good. All the haters need to stop stuff gettin sad now. I learned some people just born with the negative energy that’s the only they get by in life with whatever they do.

Comment

I don't know why they're pushing to put every fight on PPV. If he some decent fights on whatever networks then had gotten the Joshua fight on PPV then I can see them putting on fights like this afterwards if he had won but this isnt PPV worthy right now

Comment

Not bad, not great either. I honestly didn't expect it to clear 100K. He may just keep growing his profile and getting more buys if he can continue knocking people out

Comment

Working...
                      X