Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Wilder's fanboys want AJ to lose so badly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Champ Wilder View Post
    lol @ this thread

Ridiculous
    Pretty much how the world feels about Wilder fanboys.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      AJ's resume is 10x better than Wilders in half the fights.

I think you should worry about your own champion hiding in america fighting bum after bum.
      Why would I have to worry about that? There is a real worry that AJ will follow the wlad plan because he can make boat loads of dough fighting European bums.

Arum just did something similar with Fury, although for some silly reason he put those European bum fights in America.

We are reading reports that AJ's next defense is Pulev. Then after that he will either fight the WBO mando or try to regain the WBO title (assuming its stripped from him because he makes the IBF defense) from Usyk. Those fights will not be in the US.

Then maybe he decides to fight Wilder. Or does he take an optional?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Why would I have to worry about that? There is a real worry that AJ will follow the wlad plan because he can make boat loads of dough fighting European bums.

Arum just did something similar with Fury, although for some silly reason he put those European bum fights in America.

We are reading reports that AJ's next defense is Pulev. Then after that he will either fight the WBO mando or try to regain the WBO title (assuming its stripped from him because he makes the IBF defense) from Usyk. Those fights will not be in the US.

Then maybe he decides to fight Wilder. Or does he take an optional?
        No there's no reason to worry at all since he's the one fighting all the top contenders and Wilder isn't ,

So you should criticize Wilder and ask him why he's fighting bum after bum, never unified and rejected big offers to fight top champions or contenders like Klitschko, AJ and Whyte.

That's what you should worry about because AJ has proven and continues to prove that he's fighting top guys .

Comment

No there's no reason to worry at all since he's the one fighting all the top contenders and Wilder isn't ,

So you should criticize Wilder and ask him why he's fighting bum after bum, never unified and rejected big offers to fight top champions or contenders like Klitschko, AJ and Whyte.

That's what you should worry about because AJ has proven and continues to prove that he's fighting top guys .
          Ruiz wasn't a top contender when AJ fought him.

I am not criticizing AJ, I raised a legitimate concern. Wilder didn't get KTFO by an obscure, middle tier American. Wilder had a tough draw with Fury (a fight I had him losing) and he tried to do the rematch immediately and Fury ran away to TR.

AJ was fighting top guys on the way to the title. That was before the KO loss.

You didn't answer the question-does he take an optional or does he fight wilder after Pulev and Usyk?

Comment

Pretty much how the world feels about Wilder fanboys.
            It's all good friend

When time comes February, you guys will just make up another excuse.

"Wilder is bad he just fought an out of shape Fury"

"Wilder fought a uninterested Fury"

"Fury out-boxed him until the ___ though"

I sometimes think Joshua has a higher chance than Fury lol

Comment

AJ fanboys want Wilder to lose just as badly. It is what it is: Another annoying rivalry that isn't going away any time soon.

Comment

But then you should want Wilder or Fury to beat him, not pray that someone else does.
                Why would I care if Wilder or Fury beat him?

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  Years of Flomo-ing has messed with Dan's mind.
                  Enlighten me on how you've worked that one out, genius?

Always about Floyd with you The Hatton fight was 12 f*kin years ago. Grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Wilder View Post
                    It's all good friend

When time comes February, you guys will just make up another excuse.

"Wilder is bad he just fought an out of shape Fury"

"Wilder fought a uninterested Fury"

"Fury out-boxed him until the ___ though"

I sometimes think Joshua has a higher chance than Fury lol
                    Not at all.

Last time Wilder did fight an out of shape Fury who had just come off a long layoff and extreme weight loss. Those are just facts.

Wilder made you buy that Fury could never be better

Hilarious. Wilder was the in-form fighter at the time and should have lost that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Ruiz wasn't a top contender when AJ fought him.

I am not criticizing AJ, I raised a legitimate concern. Wilder didn't get KTFO by an obscure, middle tier American. Wilder had a tough draw with Fury (a fight I had him losing) and he tried to do the rematch immediately and Fury ran away to TR.

AJ was fighting top guys on the way to the title. That was before the KO loss.

You didn't answer the question-does he take an optional or does he fight wilder after Pulev and Usyk?

Ruiz was the second best thing on the forum when he won and you guys were planning Wilder undisputed. Get your story straight when TRYING once again to down play a win by a guy you downplay ,according to you wilder sucks though ...jesus you guys are just DUMB...BIG DUMB..lol .

The jersey jerk strikes again ,can't you ever post with NO contradictions ? DUH .
                      Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-10-2019, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X