Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Wilder's fanboys want AJ to lose so badly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    How many Wilder threads have you created in the last 24 hours? last week? I see you created your own signature too. Yet you want to call ME out for female tendencies because I said Ruiz is the better fighter and better boxer than Joshua?

Hilarious. When Ruiz wins next, will you be this hard for Dubois? or have you guys finally learned to stop propping up your chinless, winless brits just because they have decent amateur runs (Frank Bruno, Audley Harrison, David Price, Anthony Joshua)
    Anthony Joshua has done more in his career than Wilder

Deal with it and stop whinging like a little girl.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
      I'd rather see Wilder knock out Joshua, but I don't believe Joshua would take that fight if he beats Ruiz.

I believe Ruiz will take the Wilder fight.
      Would love to see Wilder vs joshua, but unfortunately Wilder hasn't shown any signs of wanting the fight.

The guy literally walked out of a 100million deal and still claimed AJ is afraid

couldn't make it up.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Would love to see Wilder vs joshua, but unfortunately Wilder hasn't shown any signs of wanting the fight.

The guy literally walked out of a 100million deal and still claimed AJ is afraid

couldn't make it up.
        Joshua asked for 50 million to fight Wilder, was offered it, and said no.

Comment

It wouldn’t matter if wilder wins, more likely you won’t see the AJ fight for two reasons. The first is he will protect his 0 with the PBC pulling the strings and two ,he won’t get byFury anyway. Wilders fans would rather Ruiz who makes an easier fight then another power puncher who is also a boxer / puncher and a long reach .
          Last edited by REDEEMER; 12-04-2019, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
            Joshua asked for 50 million to fight Wilder, was offered it, and said no.

Here we go.

Comment

Interesting to see that all the Wilder fanboys who said Ruiz would beat AJ easily, that AJ was nothing etc. are now all venting their anger at Ruiz and/or are unhappy that AJ didn't "stand and fight like a man"

These are the same guys who praised Wilder for his boxing job (as did I btw) when he needed to box and show different dimensions of his game vs Stiverne in the first fight. A guy who fought similarly to Ruiz but obviously is much worse than Ruiz.

I've been proven correct time and time again about these people. They hate AJ so much because they can't stand to see another guy being the kingpin, the man holding the cards and getting all the praise.

It's so sad. These people were over the moon when AJ lost as opposed to being annoyed that we didn't see the AJ vs Wilder fight.

You better pray he doesn't get schooled by Fury again.

Comment

Interesting to see that all the Wilder fanboys who said Ruiz would beat AJ easily, that AJ was nothing etc. are now all venting their anger at Ruiz and/or are unhappy that AJ didn't "stand and fight like a man"

These are the same guys who praised Wilder for his boxing job (as did I btw) when he needed to box and show different dimensions of his game vs Stiverne in the first fight. A guy who fought similarly to Ruiz but obviously is much worse than Ruiz.

I've been proven correct time and time again about these people. They hate AJ so much because they can't stand to see another guy being the kingpin, the man holding the cards and getting all the praise.

It's so sad. These people were over the moon when AJ lost as opposed to being annoyed that we didn't see the AJ vs Wilder fight.

I was rooting for Ruiz solely because he is an American and AJ is a Brit. I don't think people are against AJ because they hate to see another guy be the kingpin, most just don't want to see him replicate what wlad did and hide over in Europe and beat bum after bum once he got KTFO by a relatively unknown middle tier American.

Further, we don't want to see him replicate the way Wlad fought once he got KTFO. If you remember the HWT division was unwatchable for a long time when Wlad was fighting. The only people who really watched the HWT division then were the Freedom type of bigots and the anti American/Floyd haters because they would rather wlad box and move and win then get KTFO and lose yet again.

If you are someone that feels Floyd was boring, do you really want another 5-7 years of the HWT division being not enjoyable and boring?

Comment

I wonder what Wilder would actually react if he loses to Fury, because if he loses. 120 million that he declined is pretty much gone and it is never coming back. He would probably kill someone for declining that amount of money.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    I was rooting for Ruiz solely because he is an American and AJ is a Brit. I don't think people are against AJ because they hate to see another guy be the kingpin, most just don't want to see him replicate what wlad did and hide over in Europe and beat bum after bum once he got KTFO by a relatively unknown middle tier American.

Further, we don't want to see him replicate the way Wlad fought once he got KTFO. If you remember the HWT division was unwatchable for a long time when Wlad was fighting. The only people who really watched the HWT division then were the Freedom type of bigots and the anti American/Floyd haters because they would rather wlad box and move and win then get KTFO and lose yet again.

If you are someone that feels Floyd was boring, do you really want another 5-7 years of the HWT division being not enjoyable and boring?
                    AJ's resume is 10x better than Wilders in half the fights.

I think you should worry about your own champion hiding in america fighting bum after bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                      I wonder what Wilder would actually react if he loses to Fury, because if he loses. 120 million that he declined is pretty much gone and it is never coming back. He would probably kill someone for declining that amount of money.
                      Last time, we know he went on a nationwide tour trying to convince everyone that he actually knocked Fury out

Pathetically sore loser. I bet he'd blame Fury for not 'standing and fight like a man' if he lost again.

Comment

Working...
                      X