Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz: I Can't Allow Anthony Joshua To Grow Balls in There!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
    If anyone is losing to be undisputed, its obviously wilder.
    Only an insane person can't see the hand writing on the wall.
    If anyone "can't see the handwriting on the wall" it's you. Your lack of foresight is understandable though seeing as how you still haven't pulled Aj's **** out of your mouth. HARD TO SEE WHAT'S COMING WHEN YOU'RE ALWAYS ON YOUR KNEES😂

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
      If anyone "can't see the handwriting on the wall" it's you. Your lack of foresight is understandable though seeing as how you still haven't pulled Aj's **** out of your mouth. HARD TO SEE WHAT'S COMING WHEN YOU'RE ALWAYS ON YOUR KNEES😂
      AJ was never a champ when fury's 4 belts were vacant. What was your undisputed champ doing till a young man with less than 18 fights came to pick them all up one after the other?
      Was he on hospital admission?

Comment

Fluffy getting knocked out in 5 rounds. He's talking too much. Notice AJ hasn't said sht while fluffy is gassing his own head up? Killers move in silence

Comment

This is a tough fight to pick a winner. Ruiz beat the fight out of Joshua dropping him 4 times AFTER getting off the canvas himself. I’ve heard people saying it’s like Rahman/Lewis 2 but it is not anything like that. Lewis was out of shape after filming oceans 11 or 12 & was partying with all those celebrities prior to his arrival in South Africa. He was not acclimated to the elevation & he completely disregarded Rahman as a threat. He got KTFO by one punch like the MCCall fight. Joshua got the fight & stuffing beat out of him. I would have taken a fight or 2 before the rematch to rebuild but he lost 3 belts so I understand why he went into an immediate rematch. He may win but this could end up more like Price/Thompson 2 then Lewis/Rahman 2. It all comes down to what is going on between Joshua’s ears. The weight loss means nothing if he isn’t mentally recovered from the loss.

Comment

Ruiz implying Joshua doesnt have balls already...lol

Comment

Best title ever.

Comment

Hearn's in that pick looks like he wants to stab Ruiz to death.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                  Lol.....but the ones with IQ in the state can't pay to go watch wilder or pay for his ppv.
                  Lmao.....what a high-level IQ in the state.
                  Correct, they have much higher standards.

Comment

Originally posted by lowblows420 View Post
                    Fluffy getting knocked out in 5 rounds. He's talking too much. Notice AJ hasn't said sht while fluffy is gassing his own head up? Killers move in silence
                    Is AJ still deciding "whether to break andys jaw if he talks smack" like he said before the last fight ?

What an arrogant fool he was. So great to see him beaten into quitting by a short fat tubby kid.

https://www.boxingscene.com/joshua-i...ly-bad--139431

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
                      We will see. But that's the beauty of it, we actually get to SEE the fight instead of a fighter like Wilder who claims he can KO anybody but refuses to fight anybody good. With this rematch, there are no excuses and no claims, it's laid out for everybody to see. And I see this fight going like Lewis vs Rahman II
                      Ortiz
                      Fury
                      Brezeale
                      Ortiz
                      Fury

Pretty good so far.

Comment

Working...
                      X