Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz: I Can't Allow Anthony Joshua To Grow Balls in There!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Wilder stepped up he lost and his best win was an old man with a bad heart. Sure Ortiz was labeled the boogieman for marketing but that doesn't make it so. In truth, Otiz fought nobodies not because anyone is avoiding him but because he's not a draw, brings nothing to the table and demands 7 million. How is that suposed to work? Nobody but AJ could afford that and still Ortiz turned it down.

You can't make this up, it's all easily verifiable.

Originally posted by Champ Wilder View Post
    Dude.. Ortiz and Fury both who Wilder fought are better than all those people aside from maybe AJ.

Wilder is the king right now, I'm sorry you feel this way towards him though. Because he's a pretty good champion who gives it his all.

Comment

SMH what a disappointment

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post
        Miller and Pulev suck, and it wouldn't have changed any opinions of AJ. His top 10 opponents are a joke. Why is it when Wilder faces a top 10 rated Ortiz, he's too old. When AJ fights 42 year old Klitchko and 40 year old Povektin they are totally legit wins!
        Maybe because Ortiz best win was 5 years ago coming off a loss to actually Wlad and Wilder fought Ortiz in 2018 with a huge scare of medical problems it was almost Martin who would step in ? Just a thought though . Ha

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
          Maybe because Ortiz best win was 5 years ago coming off a loss to actually Wlad and Wilder fought Ortiz in 2018 with a huge scare of medical problems it was almost Martin who would step in ? Just a thought though . Ha
          I can't even decipher what you're trying to say there. Wlad fought Ortiz? What?

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post
            I can't even decipher what you're trying to say there. Wlad fought Ortiz? What?
            Theres nothing to decipher if you've followed Ortiz career . His best win is Jennings in 2015 when he was just about going downhill ( Ortiz ) Wilder fought him 3 years later ,Ortiz coming off a knockout loss doesn't do anything for Whyte at this point, the boogeyman is more like a Count Chocula then a Dracula or Frankenberry instead of Frankenstein ,no ones afraid of Ortiz he has the poorest resume out of the top guys .

Ortiz is older then Povetkin ,why is it AJ's wins are old bums by Wilders is not ? Theres literally nothing Ortiz does better then Povetkin but hes more legit ? Ha

Comment

Working...
            X