Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua vs Ruiz 2 Isn't even a tough fight to call

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have money down on Ruiz. Not everyone a gambler and nothing is a sure thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
      Not even worth reading the rest of your post.

Don't become a bookmaker.
      lol that's rich. Trying to insult someone while looking like an idiot.

Tell us genius, which round did joshua win?

Comment

Originally posted by Ccarroll2133 View Post
        I have money down on Ruiz. Not everyone a gambler and nothing is a sure thing.
        I have some on Ruiz too. So true about nothing being a sure thing as if it goes to decision the judges may or may not give all close rounds to Joshua.

Freak accidents, weird things happening, and your money can leave you quick.

I picked Ruiz because it's hard to get out of my head the beat down Joshua received. Just don't know how he can get over that.

Comment

This is a completely different ball game. It will not go the same as first fight. AJ had zero respect for Ruiz was looking to blast Ruiz out early and left the door wide open for Andy when he went in wildly for the kill after the first knock down.

As has been said if you fancy Ruiz so strongly lump on big but personally feel you are in for a big shock.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
            lol that's rich. Trying to insult someone while looking like an idiot.

Tell us genius, which round did joshua win?
            I gave him the first, second and fifth. Same as every one of the judges.

Literally no-one with any credibility didn't give Joshua any rounds.

If you're convinced he didn't win any rounds then you're either blinded by your dislike of Joshua or you simply don't know **** about boxing.

Comment

I gave him the first

Right off the bat you just proved you know shlt about scoring fights lol.

In the first round, Joshua was having trouble with ruiz's low compact style and his footwork invading his space and comfortable punching angles.

And ruiz clearly was countering him and outlanding him with power shots.

If you gave joshua the first round, maybe stop posting.

Comment

You seriously have the nerve to talk shlt in my thread, when you have no ****ing clue how to score a fight, and gave the first round to joshua when ruiz clearly and unarguably won the first round?

What idiot here other than this stupid **** gave joshua the first round

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post

Right off the bat you just proved you know shlt about scoring fights lol.

In the first round, Joshua was having trouble with ruiz's low compact style and his footwork invading his space and comfortable punching angles.

And ruiz clearly was countering him and outlanding him with power shots.

If you gave joshua the first round, maybe stop posting.
                  Having trouble with someone doesn't mean you lose the round.

What's happened here is that you thought Joshua would win but you were supporting Ruiz. So pleasantly surprised were you that Ruiz did ok, you gave him the round.

It's a common error amongst casuals. Don't feel too bad about it.

Comment

Having trouble with someone doesn't mean you lose the round.

What's happened here is that you thought Joshua would win but you were supporting Ruiz. So pleasantly surprised were you that Ruiz did ok, you gave him the round.

It's a common error amongst casuals. Don't feel too bad about it.
                    I just watched that round. Andy won it by a mile. You are absolutely delusional if u think otherwise.

I also noticed even further, that AJ does not fight well moving backward.

If he wants to win this 2nd fight he MUST get off first! He cannot sit back and counter against a smaller man!

But will he? Possibly not. He may be afraid to let his hands go out of fear of getting countered.

Smart money is on Andy here guys.

Comment

I have to admit that I thought it curious that all 3 judges gave Joshua the first and second rounds. There wasn’t a lot of scoring but what there was wasn’t at all one sided.

Comment

Working...
                      X