Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DAZN now 8Million Subs Worldwide, DOUBLES in 6 Months, AJ Ruiz READY!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
    Lol. DAZN coming to the UK in 2020 Q4. Why you hating dummy?
    I'm looking forward to it mayne!

Paying for a subscription with my fake UK money is the same as getting it for free!

We in dis thang!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      I'm looking forward to it mayne!

Paying for a subscription with my fake UK money is the same as getting it for free!

We in dis thang!
      Are you having a stroke

Comment

Originally posted by muslimer12 View Post
        Are you having a stroke
        I hope no one on the forum ever gets one. Strokes are horrid

Comment

Originally posted by muslimer12 View Post
          Are you having a stroke
          Are you missing a sense of humour?

Comment

Any claim of high U.S. subs here is probably due to one-month guys for Canelo.

DAZN is probably viable worldwide (depending on how much they are on the hook for to get international rights to things they show) but will not be viable in the USA on boxing alone. If they can’t get pro sports right (NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL) and/or add major college sports (SEC, B1G, Big 12, Pac 12, ACC) then they will die on the vine.

Comment

Originally posted by saintpat View Post
              Any claim of high U.S. subs here is probably due to one-month guys for Canelo.

DAZN is probably viable worldwide (depending on how much they are on the hook for to get international rights to things they show) but will not be viable in the USA on boxing alone. If they can’t get pro sports right (NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL) and/or add major college sports (SEC, B1G, Big 12, Pac 12, ACC) then they will die on the vine.
              Rubbish. The world spins fast with new technologies and OTT is the future. Smart phones, tablets, TVs get better. Mobile data rates improve too. DAZN had bid close to 900 million for the Champions League rights and lost to BT as expected. Let's just say, that 900 million is easy money! Better things to come

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                Are you missing a sense of humour?
                It’s amazing how so many posters here lack the intelligence of reading sarcasm. It always catches me off guard how dumb people can be here. Like it really doesn’t take a ton of smarts to see you are being sarcastic but I see some posters replying to you and just seeing how your point is going over their heads. It’s ridiculous honestly. And it happens all the damn time.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
                  Rubbish. The world spins fast with new technologies and OTT is the future. Smart phones, tablets, TVs get better. Mobile data rates improve too. DAZN had bid close to 900 million for the Champions League rights and lost to BT as expected. Let's just say, that 900 million is easy money! Better things to come
                  No one is saying streaming isn’t the future.

But you have to have the right content to stream to get paying customers.

Boxing won’t carry the U.S., nor Bel(ol)ator. Darts? Now that’s funny.

If they don’t get major pro sports leagues, they’re toast here.

And the major sports leagues in the U.S. are going to continue to do business with the big networks (which, btw, have their own streaming services — so it’s not like dazn is offering some new technology that isn’t available to other suitors for these coveted contracts).

ESPN is well positioned as far as boxing because it has all the other programming that will entice people to pay a streaming fee — plus ESPN+ sub gets you Disney+, which has all the Marvel Comics Universe films and associated TV series that they’re producing.

Dazn gives you boxing (most of it not involving known U.S. names), darts and stuff like that — and most of the American market has no interest in that.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    It’s amazing how so many posters here lack the intelligence of reading sarcasm. It always catches me off guard how dumb people can be here. Like it really doesn’t take a ton of smarts to see you are being sarcastic but I see some posters replying to you and just seeing how your point is going over their heads. It’s ridiculous honestly. And it happens all the damn time.
                    right right sure sure…

Kafkod, the infamous poster in calling Canelo a cheat and YET STILL justifies that Fury and BJS are innocent.

FUQ outta here mayne! yall on dat dumb shet!

Comment

Originally posted by saintpat View Post
                      No one is saying streaming isn’t the future.

But you have to have the right content to stream to get paying customers.

Boxing won’t carry the U.S., nor Bel(ol)ator. Darts? Now that’s funny.

If they don’t get major pro sports leagues, they’re toast here.

And the major sports leagues in the U.S. are going to continue to do business with the big networks (which, btw, have their own streaming services — so it’s not like dazn is offering some new technology that isn’t available to other suitors for these coveted contracts).

ESPN is well positioned as far as boxing because it has all the other programming that will entice people to pay a streaming fee — plus ESPN+ sub gets you Disney+, which has all the Marvel Comics Universe films and associated TV series that they’re producing.

Dazn gives you boxing (most of it not involving known U.S. names), darts and stuff like that — and most of the American market has no interest in that.
                      You skeptics still don't get it. Consumerism is easy. Every year a teens age and get new phones. These same teens are heavy in sports. This is the same thing as people catch on to new trends. DAZN is progressing nicely as it should. DAZN's 9 territories worldwide will continue this standard. DAZN's main competitor is Disney's moves, but then again, DAZN for the moment is branded as a Sports only. Canelo is a true commodity for DAZN. He has a huge Hispanic American following, and as he continues to win, hopefully, worldwide subscribers jump on the wagon. It's rather simple, and we're specifically just talking about boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X