Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DAZN now 8Million Subs Worldwide, DOUBLES in 6 Months, AJ Ruiz READY!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
    Lol. This kid.

When your little girly self and your gone-friends in my DAZN threads kept on saying “but but it’s not Netflix or Showtime cause they don’t have movies... and and and it doesn’t have the NFL..”. Lol

I always said in my threads titles too, “DAZN” and you kids “but but it’s not gonna last in the USA...”

It’s ok to feel salty now, you LDBc PBc dummies always had it coming. You guys too naive that OTT is the way to go. It’s a teen-mobile era, son. Istant gratification is what sells, especially as data rates gets stronger...5G much? DAZN UK coming Q4 of 2020.

You my guest and bump the old threads, champ.

And your bit about DAZN needing American fans... lol... I’ll say it again, even though you salty about it, but the Hispanic American market has its American citizens. Like Ruiz innit? Stay in your lane son, Canelo running the USA boy!
    If anyone posted that then it is a fact because dazn doesn't have movies and doesn't have a major American sport, so to compare its potential growth with that of Netflix is asinine.

I didn't claim it wouldn't last in America. I have asked that the problems with the glitches get fixed, credited them for finally admitting where they went wrong with the wilder negotiation, credited them for finally reaching out to channels that market toward african americans. I also liked the partnership with Comcast. With regards to boxing I have posted repeatedly my opinion about what will happen with boxing once they get a major American sport.

We know what the future is. We also know that dazn hasn't grown the youth market for the sport, particularly in America and especially on the east coast of the US. As far as Hispanic Americans, dazn has pimped the Mexican market for all it can with Canelo. He is not very popular on the East coast, which is why they still are not resonating on the east coast.

You are great at regurgitating generic talking points in your post but whenever you are pressed about actual number you do what you did in this post-deflect.

This article proves dazn is not meeting sales expectation in the US. It also proves my point that "reaching 1 million subs" was just wording and that in fact the sales are not close to 1 mil subs. They have also talked openly about doing PPV's, something I and other posters talked about months ago.

Nothing for me to be salty about. DAZN is not a big deal in the US. Right now, its on par with Playstation Vue or Crunchyroll, with about the same number of subs. LMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      If anyone posted that then it is a fact because dazn doesn't have movies and doesn't have a major American sport, so to compare its potential growth with that of Netflix is asinine.

I didn't claim it wouldn't last in America. I have asked that the problems with the glitches get fixed, credited them for finally admitting where they went wrong with the wilder negotiation, credited them for finally reaching out to channels that market toward african americans. I also liked the partnership with Comcast. With regards to boxing I have posted repeatedly my opinion about what will happen with boxing once they get a major American sport.

We know what the future is. We also know that dazn hasn't grown the youth market for the sport, particularly in America and especially on the east coast of the US. As far as Hispanic Americans, dazn has pimped the Mexican market for all it can with Canelo. He is not very popular on the East coast, which is why they still are not resonating on the east coast.

You are great at regurgitating generic talking points in your post but whenever you are pressed about actual number you do what you did in this post-deflect.

This article proves dazn is not meeting sales expectation in the US. It also proves my point that "reaching 1 million subs" was just wording and that in fact the sales are not close to 1 mil subs. They have also talked openly about doing PPV's, something I and other posters talked about months ago.

Nothing for me to be salty about. DAZN is not a big deal in the US. Right now, its on par with Playstation Vue or Crunchyroll, with about the same number of subs. LMFAO!
      Not gonna read all this junk. Your first sentence should always foreshadow suspense for real grit knowledge, not your hurt feelings from a Wilder Ortiz 2 PPV aftermath

Comment

Not gonna read all this junk. Your first sentence should always foreshadow suspense for real grit knowledge, not your hurt feelings from a Wilder Ortiz 2 PPV aftermath
        Like I posted, whenever presented with facts that show dazn isn't performing as you claim, you deflect.

Comment

Like I posted, whenever presented with facts that show dazn isn't performing as you claim, you deflect.
          As I claim? Lol did I make a thread months ago that by end of 2019 DAZN would have close to 10 million subs? LMAO I wish I had. I didn’t expect them to do this good.

Teixeira alone will boost the DAZN Brazil sub market tremendously. I didn’t follow that guy and only remember him getting lit by Stevens.

Karma comes to good things.

Comment

As I claim? Lol did I make a thread months ago that by end of 2019 DAZN would have close to 10 million subs? LMAO I wish I had. I didn’t expect them to do this good.

Teixeira alone will boost the DAZN Brazil sub market tremendously. I didn’t follow that guy and only remember him getting lit by Stevens.

Karma comes to good things.
            The discussion has never been about sales outside the US. They haven't reached the US sales expectation and are not anywhere close to meeting it by the end of the year.

Comment

The discussion has never been about sales outside the US. They haven't reached the US sales expectation and are not anywhere close to meeting it by the end of the year.
              My discussion was always “DAZN.” This is why I said “brand” a thousand times. Canelo deserves to be exposed globally. What’s with this purity for the USA? Alvarez is Mexican. If he does well with Japanese metrics then that’s cool. The Inoue fans must wonder why Canelo is #1. I don’t see them as the types to be against Canelo...

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                I thought Hearn spent six months talking about how he was going to take over AMERICA, and all of his little emotional Hearniacs were screaming how he was going to sign every big name in AMERICA and have all the big shoes in AMERICA and how PPV was dead in AMERICA.

Or do we not care about that anymore now?
                I don't know who "we" is, but I don't give a shit about that.

Comment

Check the thread title.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    Check the thread title.
                    I was referring to the discussion he and I had previously about DAZN sales in the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      It’s amazing how so many posters here lack the intelligence of reading sarcasm. It always catches me off guard how dumb people can be here. Like it really doesn’t take a ton of smarts to see you are being sarcastic but I see some posters replying to you and just seeing how your point is going over their heads. It’s ridiculous honestly. And it happens all the damn time.
                      I should have added one of these ....

Comment

Working...
                      X