Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DAZN now 8Million Subs Worldwide, DOUBLES in 6 Months, AJ Ruiz READY!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    It’s amazing how so many posters here lack the intelligence of reading sarcasm. It always catches me off guard how dumb people can be here. Like it really doesn’t take a ton of smarts to see you are being sarcastic but I see some posters replying to you and just seeing how your point is going over their heads. It’s ridiculous honestly. And it happens all the damn time.
    Writing a paragraph on people not getting jokes on forums. Let’s leave that in 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by muslimer12 View Post
      No I knew it was a joke just a bad one looooool
      I'm trying my best, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        I'm trying my best, mate.
        That’s what counts lol

Comment

That’s what counts lol
          Actually what really “counts” is the amount of new subs/buys of $20 from the California area this week to the fight! Errrrbody excited about AJ Ruiz rematch.

Comment

So 800k in the US. Yet I had bigdunny1 and this clown frankie3bans arguing a year ago that they were close to 1 mil subs.

DAZN needs boxers and sports that attract American fans if it wants to grow more in the USA.

If I am wilder I make them give me $200 mil because they are desperate to have the Wilder/AJ fight.

DAZN better throw Floyd like $250 mil for the canelo rematch. That will surely boost subs.

Comment

As an American who has DAZN I’d love to see some American numbers

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                So 800k in the US. Yet I had bigdunny1 and this clown frankie3bans arguing a year ago that they were close to 1 mil subs.

DAZN needs boxers and sports that attract American fans if it wants to grow more in the USA.

If I am wilder I make them give me $200 mil because they are desperate to have the Wilder/AJ fight.

DAZN better throw Floyd like $250 mil for the canelo rematch. That will surely boost subs.
                Lol. This kid.

When your little girly self and your gone-friends in my DAZN threads kept on saying “but but it’s not Netflix or Showtime cause they don’t have movies... and and and it doesn’t have the NFL..”. Lol

I always said in my threads titles too, “DAZN” and you kids “but but it’s not gonna last in the USA...”

It’s ok to feel salty now, you LDBc PBc dummies always had it coming. You guys too naive that OTT is the way to go. It’s a teen-mobile era, son. Istant gratification is what sells, especially as data rates gets stronger...5G much? DAZN UK coming Q4 of 2020.

You my guest and bump the old threads, champ.

And your bit about DAZN needing American fans... lol... I’ll say it again, even though you salty about it, but the Hispanic American market has its American citizens. Like Ruiz innit? Stay in your lane son, Canelo running the USA boy!

Comment

Writing a paragraph on people not getting jokes on forums. Let’s leave that in 2019.
                  It actually happens so much, a paragraph is not enough. It needs a whole book. Internet Dumbasses need to be exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    LMAO!

Only US viewers count!

Money isn't really money if you earn it outside the US!

Andy Ruiz is fighting AJ in Saudi Arabia for free!
                    I thought Hearn spent six months talking about how he was going to take over AMERICA, and all of his little emotional Hearniacs were screaming how he was going to sign every big name in AMERICA and have all the big shoes in AMERICA and how PPV was dead in AMERICA.

Or do we not care about that anymore now?

Comment

Originally posted by saintpat View Post
                      Any claim of high U.S. subs here is probably due to one-month guys for Canelo.

DAZN is probably viable worldwide (depending on how much they are on the hook for to get international rights to things they show) but will not be viable in the USA on boxing alone. If they can’t get pro sports right (NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL) and/or add major college sports (SEC, B1G, Big 12, Pac 12, ACC) then they will die on the vine.
                      Not so sure about that. I bought the $99/yr plan right before the Canelo-Jacobs match in May and I really feel like I've gotten a good deal when I think about what I used to spend on PPVs. Lots of good fights this past year and I'm only half way through the subscription. There is some other content, talk shows, MMA, some baseball, but I'm focused on the boxing stuff and feel that its been well worth it. Even when there is no new fight on, I've enjoyed seeing old classic fights in the fight archive section. The AJ-Ruiz fight will explode subscriptions. DAZN execs understand that they absolutely have to have Tier 1 matchups on a regular basis to make this work, so I think the next year will be every bit as good as this last one.
                      Last edited by NachoMan; 12-03-2019, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X