No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte vs. Mariusz Wach Added To Joshua-Ruiz Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
    A geezer who got sparked by aj, went life and death with chisora and rivas is wilders nightmare? Wilder will obliterate whyte when it happens.
    Still doesn't want him anywhere close says a lot.

Comment

This card is stacked....thats how to make fight.
      Eddie is still the boss.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
        I've seen worse cards with marquee main event...whyte returning so soon though is everything wrong about boxing
        Exactly. What the **** happened? We heard there was an adverse finding and then silence, like Hearn's made a few phone calls and transfered some sums of money to make everything fine and dandy again.

Comment

I don't understand how Whyte is allowed anywhere near a ring!

Comment

Originally posted by Input1914 View Post
            I don't understand how Whyte is allowed anywhere near a ring!
            The same reason Fury was allowed to fight Wlad despite testing positive for the Hammer fight.

They can tie it up for a long time in the appeals process and UKAD won't suspend him until that appeal is complete.

In Fury's case they ended up applying his suspension during his extended drug/alcohol/Twinkie binge anyway, but in Whyte's case he'll probably be banned for several years when they eventually do make a ruling.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
              he's a dam cheat and now the promoters want you to just accept what the fans can't change. If a fighter dies they will blame everyone but themselves at that point, this is what's wrong with boxing; right here!
              naw the brits for the most part (not all) are still rallying behind him, what a pathetic bunch

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                the return of wilders nightmare! haymon was able to pay off the drug testing agency to buy wilder time but that time is running out! stop ducking!
                Tell me you're joking, please..

Comment

Not good to see White back.

Anyway, I hope they PED-test the ***** out of him and leave as many jab marks as possible.

Comment

Cue the paid Matchroom low level employees on this site defending this mediocrity, who barely scraped by Chisora 2x, Parker and Rivas while juiced. Let’s defend this guy. He failed a test before. Don’t be the idiot who gets back with the girl who dumped you and f**ked your best friend. She will break your heart again. But if you are to stupid to resist, bet on this 2x cheat

Comment

This is a very good fight, better than expected for Dillian Whyte.

Comment

Working...
                      X