Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Wouldn't Be Talking Fury If We Had Same Ref From Ortiz Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I timed both knockdowns..Ortiz was down 3 seconds longer

Comment

Originally posted by MMegatron View Post
      yeah, and bayless would have made the wrong decision and stopped the fight prematurely. fury was fine when he got to his feet
      Nah. Fury would have gotten up, then "COME TO MEEEEE!" and Fury would have done so.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        Nah. Fury would have gotten up, then "COME TO MEEEEE!" and Fury would have done so.
        LOOOL yeah Fury beat the count and jogged around to show the ref he was fine, I don't see why Bayless would have stopped it either. Ortiz DID NOT beat the count (at the count of 10 he still had his gloves on the canvas) and was unsteady when he got to his feet.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
          You're literally the only one who agrees with Wilder who is basically a simpleton in his own right yet the rest of us are the dummies. You're using examples of completely different situations to back up a void point. What damage did Fury sustain that might not have been obvious? He wasn't exactly taking flush punches for the whole of the fight...... "DERP DERP BUT MAGO ALMOST DIED....." .... completely different scenario.

Again Fury did not need protection because unlike other fighters he had barely taken any punishment and he beat the count and clearly demonstrated that he was very steady on his feet. If the ref had waved the fight off it would have been the wrong call. You're throwing out insults and calling names yet you are too daft to grasp a simple concept.
          Okay, I made up Jack admitting his call was out of sorts.

No one said Fury took any damage. I said most get called because it's too risky.

I can't force you to not be dumb as ****. It was a bad call that put a fighter's life at risk. That's it hardly ever happens. That's why we have rules to protect fighters even though they can continue, and, that's why Jack made a statement on it.

I call you dumb because you are. I dunno how y'all go on with yer dumbass lives and never admit you are dumb, as ****. Have you ever done anything? Like ever? Do you have any reason to believe you are not dumb as ****? Hmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
            What's the purpose of the 3 KD rule? Why is it 10 count instead of 30? Why do most refs call it without giving the fighter the opportunity when they go straight down hard?

Because it's dangerous to the fighter and it's their job to keep the fighter safe. Duh.

Even Jack admit his count was funny and he "chose boxing". He went out of the norm, not Bayless.

He should have stopped that fight and Wilder did deserve the KO. You're just a fanboy.
            You can't have watched too many world title fights if you think that "most refs" call off a fight immediately if one man goes down hard. That is actually a very rare thing to see, if it's the first KD in that round and the fighter didn't ship a lot of punishment before going down.

Comment

Ortiz had difficulties in getting up. Fury, when he decided to stand up, did it in 1 second.

Comment

Originally posted by historian larry View Post
                I timed both knockdowns..Ortiz was down 3 seconds longer
                Lol ... I just did the same thing myself, with the same conclusion!

Comment

That's dumb as ****, you're ****ing stupid

Plenty of men finish the fight then go into a coma. Mago wasn't that long ago, you are dumb as ****.

If it was obvious they're hurt and could be killed we wouldn't have these rules. A man being called out is well older, dumbass. These rules are for to protect people who are not obviously injured.

****ing stupid...learn something before you run that ****sucker at me again.
                  Did you watch Mago vs Perez? Mago took more punishment in one round of that fight than Fury has taken in his entire career!

Comment

Okay, I made up Jack admitting his call was out of sorts.

No one said Fury took any damage. I said most get called because it's too risky.

I can't force you to not be dumb as ****. It was a bad call that put a fighter's life at risk. That's it hardly ever happens. That's why we have rules to protect fighters even though they can continue, and, that's why Jack made a statement on it.

I call you dumb because you are. I dunno how y'all go on with yer dumbass lives and never admit you are dumb, as ****. Have you ever done anything? Like ever? Do you have any reason to believe you are not dumb as ****? Hmmm.
                    Only God knows why Reiss said that but it's not out of sorts to give a fighter who got knocked down a ten count..... in fact its the normal thing to do, ESPECIALLY IF THAT FIGHTER WAS CLEARLY WINNING WITHOUT TAKING MUCH PUNISHMENT.

You keep saying it was a bad call based on other unrelated scenarios, yet I'm the dumb one?

To a moron like you anyone with common sense probably seems dumb but its okay its not your fault, you don't choose to be slow, it just happens to some unfortunate souls.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      Did you watch Mago vs Perez? Mago took more punishment in one round of that fight than Fury has taken in his entire career!
                      He's the only one agreeing with Wilder (an intellectual genius), yet everyone else is dumb while he continues to use completely unrelated scenarios for his point. Can't wait till he brings up Meldrick Taylor against Chavez to support his point lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X