Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This version of Wilder gets mauled by Fury.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol.....................

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Yeah I don't get it either, he hasn't improved at all. Even when he had that hand surgery and took some time off he claimed to have been working on his left hook the entire time, I even saw a video on it and thought "ok, maybe now he is actually working on his craft and taking it seriously". Boy was I wrong. It may have even got worse
      Yeah i dont get that either. Wilder hasn't improved at all. I thought he was vs Breazele seeing him attempt body shots but the fight was over too soon.

Eventually relying on one punch is gonna backfire!

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
        LOL, Fury is not that kind of Gypsy. What about the name "Fury" would make you even think that?

Calling them Gypsies is more tongue-in-cheek. They also go by tinkers, Travelers, *****s. But they're not the European Gypsies. That's pretty obvious to anyone old enough to dress himself.

He's Irish. He's even boxed for that nation. They won't grant him citizenship because his family, as Travelers, don't recognize foreign government. They see the Church as the sole authentic government. Oddly, Baptismal records don't cut it in Ireland these days.

Just out of curiosity, are you still in High School?
        Thanks for correcting me — BJS is a real Gypsy though is he not? Thought I read somewhere that he as a Romani.

No, I graduated high school in 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Yeah I don't get it either, he hasn't improved at all. Even when he had that hand surgery and took some time off he claimed to have been working on his left hook the entire time, I even saw a video on it and thought "ok, maybe now he is actually working on his craft and taking it seriously". Boy was I wrong. It may have even got worse

he threw the same punch 100 times and missed 98, the thing is that those 2 times he dropped fury.

i mean, yeah, he does punch like a mule. but he is so dependant on his right hand that isn't even funny. you can tell through the fight that he is always loading on a right hand.

Comment

1. Fury was on PEDS the year he beat Wlad
            2. Wilder broke his right hand right before the first Fury fight
            3. Fury got KTFO and got a long count
            4. Fury ran from the rematch like a rat

Comment

.......except the current version of Fury likely can't tie his shoelaces, let alone lace up the boxing gloves. If Fury takes the rematch, and that's a BIG if, he'll do it for the money only. He didn't have any interest in boxing during his cocaine era, and he lost any interest in boxing while fighting bum-of-half year club.

Comment

Originally posted by Legends456 View Post
                Thanks for correcting me — BJS is a real Gypsy though is he not? Thought I read somewhere that he as a Romani.

No, I graduated high school in 2007
                I don't know anything about gypsy's of any kind but in the latest season of Peaky Blinders the mentioned the Fury family and I thought it was kinda funny to hear. One of the characters says something about them only speaking in howls and grunts or something like that lol

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  Not sure Wilder at his best can survive the kind of toe to toe slugfest to the death that Fury has in store for him. Once that bell rings, Fury is going to sprint out to Wilders corner and unleash leather with full steam until one of them drops cold.
                  I know he’s your hero and all but Fury isn’t ever and I mean EVER gonna try anything that stupid. Fury knows if he does , he’s getting body bagged.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
                    LOL, Fury is not that kind of Gypsy. What about the name "Fury" would make you even think that?

Calling them Gypsies is more tongue-in-cheek. They also go by tinkers, Travelers, *****s. But they're not the European Gypsies. That's pretty obvious to anyone old enough to dress himself.

He's Irish. He's even boxed for that nation. They won't grant him citizenship because his family, as Travelers, don't recognize foreign government. They see the Church as the sole authentic government. Oddly, Baptismal records don't cut it in Ireland these days.

Just out of curiosity, are you still in High School?
                    Irish Travelers and Romani people are both referred to as gypsies. It describes the lifestyle itself, not necessarily one specific group of them.

Comment

Originally posted by kraftzman View Post
                      Ortiz was winning the rounds, but he got complacent. Instead of moving and navigating his way forward to nullify whatever Wilder was aiming for, he was standing in front of him as if he's waiting to get KTFO.
                      That’s why i said in some post before the fight that once he gets tired, his legs will slow a bit, he’ll hold his feet for too long and get caught.

Ortiz is good for 4 rounds but he’s old. Once the rounds go on, he can’t move his feet. You can’t let Wilder set himself. Wilder barely throws a right hand if you don’t let him set himself to throw. That’s why Wilder would flatten someone like Joshua who is flat footed. You have to keep him offset.

It was obvious in his 2 fights before Wilder that Ortiz can’t change gear as the fights go on, or even maintain it. It’s just his other opponents weren’t good enough to make it count.
                      Last edited by deathofaclown; 11-24-2019, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X