Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury's Trainer on Wilder's Big KO: Luis Ortiz is No Tyson Fury!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury's Trainer on Wilder's Big KO: Luis Ortiz is No Tyson Fury!

Ben Davison, the head trainer of Tyson Fury, was a very interested observer as he sat ringside to watch WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder score a one-punch knockout of Luis Ortiz in their rematch at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You have to remember wilder got boxed up easy by croakey coke fury

A fully fit ***** will dance rings around him

Comment

Like the squad chanted after the 'Bronze-Bomber' hit Luis Ortiz with that missile :

'' ALL IT TAKES IS ONE! ALL IT TAKES IS ONE! ALL IT TAKES IS ONE! ''.

Comment

I would like to have seen the ref allow Ortiz to see if he could continue. Bayless is a great referee, so he must have determined that Luis was too hurt. He did seem to get up at about the count of nine, and yes, Wilder would likely have finished him in the next round, but still would liked to have seen it.

Comment

It’s certainly clear who the nationalists have made their next great hope

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
            I would like to have seen the ref allow Ortiz to see if he could continue. Bayless is a great referee, so he must have determined that Luis was too hurt. He did seem to get up at about the count of nine, and yes, Wilder would likely have finished him in the next round, but still would liked to have seen it.
            That was the quickest 10 count I’ve seen in awhile???

Fury got one hell of a longgggg count compared to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
              Na Ortiz was cooked

Watched again today and he’s head and legs were gone . You can’t afford to take wilders shots especially when your already dazed to s**t

Comment

Tyson Fury moves his head. That's about the only major difference I see between Luis Ortiz' and Tyson Fury's style.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  Tyson Fury moves his head. That's about the only major difference I see between Luis Ortiz' and Tyson Fury's style.
                  You obviously have no idea what you're looking at then. Fury is levels above Ortiz in literally every department.

Comment

I am shocked.. Ortiz was boxing so beautifully and winning all the rounds. and suddenly the Mjolnir did its job

Comment

Working...
                    X