Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Pacquiao-Garcia, Canelo-Kovalev, Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    a bout with a weight cap of 155, is not a middleweight contest... it is a catchweight fight, you dickhead

how come I skinned you like a rabbit, and now you are flip-flopping like a fish?

FACT: Bullshltkin could have taken that fight whenever he wanted

FACT: you are STILL crying like a little bltch lol

just as I thought, too Puss to take the bet. Shocker. Exposed as the fk boy you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      just as I thought, too Puss to take the bet. Shocker. Exposed as the fk boy you are.

who would bet with a little crybaby fukwit on the internet... ?

frogs is right... you are just an emotional female

oh btw, I nearly forgot to remind you...

... Canelo is the P4P #1 fighter on the planet

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        You're right on this point the title is stripped.
        The influx of hating gets people confused

Comment

who would bet with a little crybaby fukwit on the internet... ?

frogs is right... you are just an emotional female

oh btw, I nearly forgot to remind you...

... Canelo is the P4P #1 fighter on the planet
          Just admit you're scared old man. The thought of losing that account makes you s*** in your depends diapers. You're exposed as all talk. Clown

Comment

Just admit you're scared old man. The thought of losing that account makes you s*** in your depends diapers. You're exposed as all talk. Clown

FACT: a few months after totally refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo... Golovkin stated that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up

sorry if that made you cry, again

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
              The influx of hating gets people confused
              I don't hate Canelo. I definately don't think highly of him. IMO he's using his draw to extract concessions from his opponents. Yes fighters have done that in the past but this guy has taken it to new heights. Kovalev for example. He used the huge pay day to extract a short turn around and a weight restriction on Kovalev. How can he call himself a LH champion under those conditions. I think he might be a champion at using leverage to get advantages for himself but he's not a LH champion. The guy is negotiating weight restrictions on fighters in the divisions he's campaigning in. LOL I didn't even bother to watch the Kovalev fight because if all the BS that went on at the negotiating table. This is not something I dreamed up because I supposedly "hate Canelo". Fighters like Tommy Hearns, Duran and countless other fighters did not ask for weight restrictions from their opponents. Then people are actually comparing Canelo to them and saying he's daring to be great. It's an insult to these great fighters that Canelo is even in the conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                I don't hate Canelo. I definately don't think highly of him. IMO he's using his draw to extract concessions from his opponents. Yes fighters have done that in the past but this guy has taken it to new heights. Kovalev for example. He used the huge pay day to extract a short turn around and a weight restriction on Kovalev. How can he call himself a LH champion under those conditions. I think he might be a champion at using leverage to get advantages for himself but he's not a LH champion. The guy is negotiating weight restrictions on fighters in the divisions he's campaigning in. LOL I didn't even bother to watch the Kovalev fight because if all the BS that went on at the negotiating table. This is not something I dreamed up because I supposedly "hate Canelo". Fighters like Tommy Hearns, Duran and countless other fighters did not ask for weight restrictions from their opponents. Then people are actually comparing Canelo to them and saying he's daring to be great. It's an insult to these great fighters that Canelo is even in the conversation.
                Nah, you're just a hater.

You can't criticize a boxing practice half way. If the IBF imposes a 10lb morning rule for all its INCLUSIVE TITLE bouts (excluding Unification), then it CLEARLY means that the IBF is doing what?

What is the PURPOSE of the IBF 10lb morning rule? Canelo and Golovkin did it twice for each other.

Mikey did it for Spence. Canelo did it for Kovalev. You can't dismiss the practice even if you want Kovalev to have an advantage over Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
                  Nah, you're just a hater.

You can't criticize a boxing practice half way. If the IBF imposes a 10lb morning rule for all its INCLUSIVE TITLE bouts (excluding Unification), then it CLEARLY means that the IBF is doing what?

What is the PURPOSE of the IBF 10lb morning rule? Canelo and Golovkin did it twice for each other.

Mikey did it for Spence. Canelo did it for Kovalev. You can't dismiss the practice even if you want Kovalev to have an advantage over Canelo.
                  What the IBF is doing is trying to prevent their fighters from dropping their titles to avoid the weigh in like Jacobs did for the Golovkin fight. It brought their policy for unification in line with other ranking organizations. Since there is no second day requirement Canelo used his leverage to stipulate one. Clearly that was to his advantage.

Comment

FACT: a few months after totally refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo... Golovkin stated that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up

sorry if that made you cry, again
                    all talk, no action. I'm positive that's been the case your entire life. Puss boy
                    Last edited by Jab jab boom; 11-26-2019, 04:02 PM.

Comment

all talk, no action. I'm positive that's been the case your entire life. Puss boy

I doubt you paid for the shoes on your feet, if you are wearing any

so why would I bet with you... ?

and why should that bet be reliant on the opinion of someone else? LMAO

the challenge for you, is to turn up and do something that cannot be described as... crying uncontrollably

never seen it happen once... so, good luck with that

Comment

Working...
                      X