Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lewis: Joshua's Never Spoken To Me; Pupil Comes To The Mountain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comments Thread For: Lewis: Joshua's Never Spoken To Me; Pupil Comes To The Mountain

    LAS VEGAS Lennox Lewis has discussed strategy and technique countless times with Deontay Wilder. The unbeaten WBC heavyweight champion has always welcomed Lewis' tips. Each time, Wilder walked away from their talk appreciative of the legendary former WBC champ's attempt to help him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

  • #2
    Lewis is Lewis and as a fighter he was good but the criticism of Joshua was unwarranted. I donít think Joshua needs him. He interacts with the likes of Larry Holmes who probably had the best jab in history. No disrespect to Lennox but let Joshua be.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
      Lewis is Lewis and as a fighter he was good but the criticism of Joshua was unwarranted. I donít think Joshua needs him. He interacts with the likes of Larry Holmes who probably had the best jab in history. No disrespect to Lennox but let Joshua be.
      Man, if the advice is free and flowing from one of the best heavies ever, I would swallow my pride and take it over and over again. Ego is something else I tell you. Wilder is smart. Manny Stewart is dead, and he is one of the few remaining people who can transfer some of his wisdom.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
        Lewis is Lewis and as a fighter he was good but the criticism of Joshua was unwarranted. I donít think Joshua needs him. He interacts with the likes of Larry Holmes who probably had the best jab in history. No disrespect to Lennox but let Joshua be.
        I dunno. There's no harm in hearing Lewis out and deciding which bits are best for Joshua or not.

        Comment


        • #5
          Everyone would dislike AJ even more now if he followed the Lewis blue print of hold and hit and tire out guys and drain them for a late K. o . Ha Joshua wanted a better more explosive style he knew Lewis wouldn't be able to work with on hand . What a bunch of phonies on here , including lewis he's just bitter AJ became unified in under 20 fights ,before that there were no words on twitter by him .

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
            I dunno. There's no harm in hearing Lewis out and deciding which bits are best for Joshua or not.
            Lewis was a great boxer, but heís criticised Joshua through the press for so long now that itís no surprise that Joshua wants nothing to do with him.

            As if he said the pupil must come to the mountain! This is the guy that thought David Prices problems would all be solved if he had a nap before the Thompson rematch remember!

            Comment


            • #7
              Wilder crying because May didn't son him
              Lenny ''upset'' AJ didn't talk to him

              WTF is up with these cvnts ???

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
                Lewis is Lewis and as a fighter he was good but the criticism of Joshua was unwarranted. I donít think Joshua needs him. He interacts with the likes of Larry Holmes who probably had the best jab in history. No disrespect to Lennox but let Joshua be.
                Clearly the criticism was accurate. Joshua got beat by a short fat blob

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                  Everyone would dislike AJ even more now if he followed the Lewis blue print of hold and hit and tire out guys and drain them for a late K. o . Ha Joshua wanted a better more explosive style he knew Lewis wouldn't be able to work with on hand . What a bunch of phonies on here , including lewis he's just bitter AJ became unified in under 20 fights ,before that there were no words on twitter by him .
                  AJ wasn't very explosive in parker fight he when he hid behind the ref for 12 rounds. Or when he cowered in the corner against ruiz and quit

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                    Or when he cowered in the corner against ruiz and quit
                    cow∑er
                    /ˈkou(ə)r/
                    verb
                    crouch down in fear.

                    What round did this happen in ? A video depicting such an act would be awesome !

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP