Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOX is promoting the hell out of the Wilder vs Ortiz 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Average fighters on PPV is the wrong way to go.

I wouldn't pay a dime for a Wilder PPV. Regular Showtime or FOX makes more sense. Hopefully it flops hard so that these greedy punks can learn a lesson. These people are all conspiring to fleece unsuspecting and good boxing fans, through media manipulation. Wilder is at best a C- fighter, skillwise, to Ortiz's solid C. C level matches are far from PPV.

Boycott all PPVs or stream it for free, live.
    Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 11-20-2019, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      Average fighters on PPV is the wrong way to go.

I wouldn't pay a dime for a Wilder PPV. Regular Showtime or FOX makes more sense. Hopefully it flops hard so that these greedy punks can learn a lesson. These people are all conspiring to fleece unsuspecting and good boxing fans, through media manipulation. Wilder is at best a C- fighter, skillwise, to Ortiz's solid C. C level matches are far from PPV.

Boycott all PPVs or stream it for free, live.
      i agree with you 100 percent, but would you buy davis-gamboa if it were on ppv?

Comment

Who cares, it's $75-$80
        You'd have to be stupid to pay for it
        Wait till the morning and watch the KO on youtube for $0

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          i agree with you 100 percent, but would you buy davis-gamboa if it were on ppv?
          Not at all, but it is better skillwise. The only PPV I'll pay for is Davis-Lomachenko. Now, that's an excellent match up, and potentially a great fight.

Comment

Working...
          X