No announcement yet.

FOX is promoting the hell out of the Wilder vs Ortiz 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    They did lose money. If they lose money on a PPV fight or a non PPV fight they still lost money. Paying 10 mil for a fight that doesn't bring in big ratings is lost money how can it not be? You're crazy.
    "They did lose money" on a non-PPV fight where they paid the purses off their yearly budget. Interesting, very interesting. Would love to see a list of fights on any network that did not "lose" money or somehow "made money."

Comparing a PPV and non-PPV fight is hilarious. Just leave it at putting the Ortiz fight on PPV would have been a loss for SHO and they made the right decision to not air it....if it was indeed their call and not Haymon's.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndroundko View Post
      fox isnt paying for that. some real geniuses on this board
      Well, they're using ad spaces they could've sold for millions of dollars for the promotion. It doesn't take a genius to see that it's costing them money, you dummy.

Say you get paid $100p/hr and you work 8hrs a day. Then you decide to use 1hr a day for something else for a week, thus reducing the hrs you work daily by 1. Would it affect your pay at the end of the week?

Answer that to see how utterly dumb you're.
      Last edited by BangEM; 11-19-2019, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
        Well, they're using ad spaces they could've sold for millions of dollars for the promotion. It doesn't take a genius to see that it's costing them money, you dummy.

Say you get paid $100p/hr and you work 8hrs a day. Then you decide to use 1hr a day for something else for a week, thus reducing the hrs you work daily by 1. Would it affect your pay at the end of the week?

Answer that to see how utterly dumb you're.
        jesus its even worse than i thought

Comment

Wilder vs Tyson was promoted on a different level and it only did 300k ppv buys.
          why would an ortiz rematch do better?

Comment

jesus its even worse than i thought
            Obviously, it's going to sound like nuclear physics to a low IQ having bonobo like you. Something as simple as that is too complex for you to decipher and Jesus can't save you.

They might need to start doing IQ test before registration on this forum. This knob can't even spell and he thinks a TV station that makes majority of its money from ad spaces isn't spending money because the ad is on the channel. LMAO. That's millions of dollars that would've been added to the company's stream of revenue. Fu..cking r3tard. LMAO.

Comment

I'd be shocked if it sells more than 200k PPV buys. Tickets for the fight aren't selling and that's a good premise to judge how well a fight would do at the box office. Especially when it's $80 a pop.

If people can't spend half of that to go watch it in person, what makes you think they'll pay it for PPV? Most would probably go watch it in theatres.
              Lol that **** is $80? Do they even have a good undercard?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                i think it will do 1.4 to 1.6 million buys
                Are you crazy? This easily breaks pac-may ppv records

Comment

Obviously, it's going to sound like nuclear physics to a low IQ having bonobo like you. Something as simple as that is too complex for you to decipher and Jesus can't save you.

They might need to start doing IQ test before registration on this forum. This knob can't even spell and he thinks a TV station that makes majority of its money from ad spaces isn't spending money because the ad is on the channel. LMAO. That's millions of dollars that would've been added to the company's stream of revenue. Fu..cking r3tard. LMAO.
                  youre hilarious. and obviously biased. sorry i didnt read this all. there is only so much silliness i can take for one day. but i assume you think youre schooling me. lawd

Comment

youre hilarious. and obviously biased. sorry i didnt read this all. there is only so much silliness i can take for one day. but i assume you think youre schooling me. lawd
                    People with extremely low IQ like you should be barred from procreating. LMAO

Comment

People with extremely low IQ like you should be barred from procreating. LMAO
                      oh that was clever

Comment

Working...
                      X