No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Looking at March or April Date For Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    I know that you're a pac worshiper because it's obvious by what bothered you. You looked at the exchange between me and the other poster and instead of saying something to him about his racist comments, use of the N word, or his delusional pac loving comments, what actually got your panties in a bunch was the fact that I said pac fought like an idiot when Marquez ko'd him with a punch that he ran into, and that I called him a moron for not being able to make adjustments when he fought Floyd. So you found defending pacs honor to be more important than addressing racism. That's how I know you're just a clown ass groupie in disguise. Now, I know more about boxing both outside and inside of a ring. Pac fans aren't intelligent at all and are merely fan girls of pac. Beyond him, they know next to nothing about boxing. Lastly, if you want to call people a ret@rd, you should learn proper grammar and understand the difference between when you should use the word "you" and "you're". Dumbass.

Whooo your posts keep proving that YDKSAB!!

PAC THE #3 ATG BOXER EVER!!

Comment

• Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
      Whooo your posts keep proving that YDKSAB!!

PAC THE #3 ATG BOXER EVER!!
      you clearly left out a 3.... to make it #33. Not even pacs mother thinks he's #3. Clown

Comment

• Originally posted by Pantera_ View Post
        No excuses. Boxing fans want Spence vs Pac next.
        And when Pacquiao beats Spence the haters will claim Spence was shot after his car accident.

Pacquiao will get zero credit for it.

Spence needs to earn that shot again.

Comment

• Spence should stay away from pac he would be permanently damagaed if he face pac next...

Comment

• Originally posted by h2k View Post
            Spence should stay away from pac he would be permanently damagaed if he face pac next...
            I agree.
            PAC would probably crush his orbital bone since he’s now damaged goods.
            Spence don’t want that smoke.
            He could barely survive Porter.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Please provide a link where Oscar claims that Pac is a top three atg.
              One of the conferences leading up to the Matthysse fight, which De La Hoya co-promoted, he said right to Manny's face that he was "The Best". Such a title isn't said for someone lower than three all time.

Comment

• LMFAO with these kids, talking nonsense here, arguing like "my daddy is better than your dad"...

You know, Pacman is a gift in boxing, like Ali, Tyson, etc... so lets appreciate this man. He never claim he is the best, he never claim he is better than Ali, he never claim he is number 1, so stop this nonsense and respect this man. He done so much in the sport and did good things to lots of people. In my opinion, in terms of RESPECT, Pacquiao is the most respecful man in boxing... end of conversation.

Comment

• Originally posted by lemuel27 View Post
                  LMFAO with these kids, talking nonsense here, arguing like "my daddy is better than your dad"...

You know, Pacman is a gift in boxing, like Ali, Tyson, etc... so lets appreciate this man. He never claim he is the best, he never claim he is better than Ali, he never claim he is number 1, so stop this nonsense and respect this man. He done so much in the sport and did good things to lots of people. In my opinion, in terms of RESPECT, Pacquiao is the most respecful man in boxing... end of conversation.
                  Yep they just flag wavers with their first hero, hype is written for them.

Comment

• Here's my top 10 list of Boxing's All Time Greats

1. Manny Pacquiao
                    2. Sugar Ray Robinson
                    3. Muhammad Ali
                    4. Henry Armstrong
                    5. Roberto Duran
                    6. Joe Luis
                    7. Sugar Ray Leonard
                    8. Floyd Mayweather Jr.
                    9. Rocky Marciano
                    10. Julio Cesar Chavez

Comment

• Manny Paxquiao is the one and only 8 division world champion in boxing history.

That achievement will not be broken even in the next 100 years or so.
                      Last edited by cpk-mb; 11-18-2019, 04:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X