No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Looking at March or April Date For Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
    You sound like a hater my friend. I dont agree with the guy that Manny easily win the fight or that he is top 3 ATG but you sound like a pure Manny hater. Want me to copy paste Manny accomplishments to see if hes a dumb fighter

Here some food for thought. Sit back and listen or go look for fighters who claimed Manny was a dumb fighter... Not some couch warriors, but real fighters. Go ahead
    sounds like you pray to Pacquiao every night before you go to bed. I don't hate pac, I just don't like his idiotic fans who truly are the dumbest fans in boxing by far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      sounds like you pray to Pacquiao every night before you go to bed. I don't hate pac, I just don't like his idiotic fans who truly are the dumbest fans in boxing by far.
      Pray to Pac every night? You sound like a ret@rd with all due respect. Clearly stated that Manny isnt top 3 all time but you calling him a dumb fighter proves you either not very bright, dont know too much about boxing or you just a hater. So which one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
        You're incorrect, PBC boss knows T Crawford & his WBO belt VERY WELL, the very reason why he's keeping his PBC sparring quality WW's away from T Crawford. PBC boss understands, we cross the street, we get smashed!!
        Dunno. I watched Pac/Thurman, they showed the champions at welter, I ain't see no "Crawford" or "WBO", so there it is.

Originally posted by Iamstupid View Post
        Pac is so great he only fights during his spare time. All these fighters training a year round then Pac the Senator just come around..
        Pac: 'Hey what's up, let me beat you up please'. (Then get's them blodied and KD). 'Thanks for the great fight. Come to my bible study and let's pray. Amen'
        You forgot inviting them to breakfast.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
          You're an idiot blinded by your strange man love for Manny. As I already posted, Pac won and deservedly so but a split decision that neither of the cards that went Pacs way were very large either. Certainly no outclassing went on in this fight. Now outclassing is what Floyd did to Pac.
          Floyd didn’t even get a KD.
          You’re a troll. A sucky one too.

PAC THE #3 ATG BOXER EVER!!

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
            Pray to Pac every night? You sound like a ret@rd with all due respect. Clearly stated that Manny isnt top 3 all time but you calling him a dumb fighter proves you either not very bright, dont know too much about boxing or you just a hater. So which one?
            I know that you're a pac worshiper because it's obvious by what bothered you. You looked at the exchange between me and the other poster and instead of saying something to him about his racist comments, use of the N word, or his delusional pac loving comments, what actually got your panties in a bunch was the fact that I said pac fought like an idiot when Marquez ko'd him with a punch that he ran into, and that I called him a moron for not being able to make adjustments when he fought Floyd. So you found defending pacs honor to be more important than addressing racism. That's how I know you're just a clown ass groupie in disguise. Now, I know more about boxing both outside and inside of a ring. Pac fans aren't intelligent at all and are merely fan girls of pac. Beyond him, they know next to nothing about boxing. Lastly, if you want to call people a ret@rd, you should learn proper grammar and understand the difference between when you should use the word "you" and "you're". Dumbass.

Comment

• Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
              Floyd didn’t even get a KD.
              You’re a troll. A sucky one too.

PAC THE #3 ATG BOXER EVER!!
              Again, name one credible boxing analyst or publication or current or retired boxer that rates Pac top three all time. You can't, there isn't any.

You're a ball gagging fanboy a good one too

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                Again, name one... current or retired boxer that rates Pac top three all time.
                Oscar. Just sayin

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  Oscar. Just sayin
                  Please provide a link where Oscar claims that Pac is a top three atg.

Comment

• Mikey it is then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pennstate110
                      And you're just a dumb n!gg3r who only likes black fighters.. outside of maybe 4 rounds being generous Keith did not hurt Pac ONCE or kd him while Pacquiao KD Keith the first round, drew first blood, was the aggressor for most of the fight, and hurt Keith in the 10th and 12th winning 8-9 rounds... Yes outclassed it's the term c00n
                      Reported for racism.

Comment

Working...
                      X