No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Looking at March or April Date For Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
    If that's the case then why not just retire?

If he's half way in than he's chances of getting KO'd are higher.

Worst thing is, the person to KO will most likely not even be better than Manny, it would have just been Manny half way in.
    Mayweather fought twice a year from 2006 up until he retired.

As do many world champions of recent times...including...Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
      Why does it take Manny so long to fight in between fights??

Is he semi-retired?
      did you read the article????!!!! it basically answer your question right there!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
        Crawford is avoided like a plaque.
        Crawford ain’t being avoided, it’s him who’s reluctant to facing tough competition. Remember he had the opportunity to sign with pbc about a year ago to fight the big names but instead he took the duck route and resigned with top rank cause he knows they don’t do business with pbc and they’re gonna keep feeding him tomato cans. If his name ain’t being brought up by other top pbc welterweights, then that’s his fault.

Comment

Ugas then Spence.

Comment

Let’s see the rematch with Keef. Betcha Keith would win this time around

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
              Ugas then Spence.
              Rumour has it Spence has no chance of ever fighting again. Some claim Williams has a better chance of winning the Welterweight title than Spence fighting. I hope it’s not true but usually no smoke without a fire.

Comment

He should finish Khan off so the world can rejoice.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                  Let’s see the rematch with Keef. Betcha Keith would win this time around
                  coulda woulda but didnt.. no rematch for the impostor. thurman said if pac beats him he'll kneel down to manny in the ring and then retired after.

Comment

He's weary of DSG because he could potentially do something like what JMM did in the 4th fight. I'd favor Pac Man but DSG would be a Live dog who could easily catch and hurt Manny with big counters.

Comment

I want to see Pac vs Porter. I would have said Mikey but he got waxed by Spence.

Comment

Working...
                      X