Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 better active resumes than GGG's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple guys have better resumes, you're not really trying to hype up Lemieux are you? Alcine walked right through him even though he was 157. Against Rios he was getting countered at will & rocked, later got a masterclass schooling against Bjs.

Murray lost to a shot Arthur Abraham right after ggg.

Canelo has moved up multiple weight classes, not ggg, ggg does not get that credit, he took 0 risk fighting a smaller man moving up multiple divisions. Idk how there is any confusion around that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
      Yeah Murray had just beat (by anyone who watched really) Sergio in Argentina...that was a really good version of him that GGG fought...probably the best version of him.

And again...boxrec has GGG 3 pfp right now, which is basically just ranking guys' wins based on who they faced...so yeah I would disagree that all of those guys he beat weren't good...boxrec obviously had them up high enough to rate those wins very highly...how can you explain that?

I'm just waiting for someone to come along here...look at the actual facts...and then saying 'OK maybe I'm wrong on this one'
      lol

And to be honest I don't really see how anyone can see guys like Jacobs, Lemieux, SD, Murray, Geale, Monroe, Brook, Stevens, Ouma etc and not be impressed with those wins...and then he has about another 6 or 7 good dominant wins as well.

Yeah just don't really see that argument that his resume isn't really solid, certainly comparatively anyway...if you are going to be outraged at those being good wins for GGG, at least keep that same energy for every other fighter out there...because compared to GGG, most of their resumes would really suck.
      You are clearly a troll who enjoys all this fake news and bs narrative. Again... Who did ggg fight who were elite? Canelo and Jacob's.

That's it. Case closed.
      You're circular trolling logic is ridiculous.

GGG is good! We get it. I believe it.
      He ain't great though. He never dared to be great. No Marquee wins. Always said one thing and did another. Never took risks.

He was the champ when mw was one of the 2 weakest divisions in boxing. He was allergic to slick fighters saying they fight boring. Even flyweight was more competitive.

You are like the guy in that South Park world of warcraft episode. How do you kill one who has no life?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dontbeahater View Post
        You are clearly a troll who enjoys all this fake news and bs narrative. Again... Who did ggg fight who were elite? Canelo and Jacob's.

That's it. Case closed.

He ain't great though. He never dared to be great. No Marquee wins. Always said one thing and did another. Never took risks.

He was the champ when mw was one of the 2 weakest divisions in boxing. He was allergic to slick fighters saying they fight boring. Even flyweight was more competitive.

You are like the guy in that South Park world of warcraft episode. How do you kill one who has no life?
        Absolutely the best post in this thread.

Comment

That's it. Case closed.

Lol...Jacobs wasn't 'elite' and if he was 'elite' then Derevychenko who fought GGG better, and who fought Jacobs very even, would be elite.

I don't know if you are super new to boxing...but very rarely do two elite great fighters in their primes, at their best weights, actually square off...often times if you are a great fighter, you have to build your resume against other very quality fighters...that's what GGG has done, and that's what most other ATGs have done as well.

If you want to try and slight all the guys, like Murray, Monroe (who was slick btw), Jacobs, SD, Lemieux, Brook, Ouma, Macklin, Geale, Proksa etc that he beat...that's fine man, go ahead...I don't really care at all lol...just be sure to keep that same energy when fighters lose to guys like that or have close fights with them...and be sure to not overrate those same 'bums' when guys that you like fight them and win, probably barely beating them if they do win.

And btw dude...you are up in my thread...posting all emotionally...you can tell by reading any 3 of your posts that you have a vendetta against GGG and that you don't really keep it real with fighters that you don't like...and I'm sure you slobber all over fighters that you do like.

I just call it like I see it...and anyone saying GGG's resume is too dissimilar with almost any other fighter's resume, they just have 0 credibility imo...and I bet if I went through the posts of those guys doing that, I could find 10+ posts from all of them, posting all emotionally, name calling fighters they don't like, and slobbering over guys they do like.

So you are certainly entitled to your opinion...when you can't go 2 posts without namecalling fighters you don't like, well you end up having basically 0 credibility when it comes to analyzing and talking boxing my friend.

Btw I'm a grown man and I stopped watching South Park when I became a grown man...if you think you're the cool one for watching cartoons though, good for you.

Comment

That's it. Case closed.

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
            Lol...here I'll find a few posts from you guys to show how real you guys keep it...since you guys are so neutral and unbiased

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
              Multiple guys have better resumes, you're not really trying to hype up Lemieux are you? Alcine walked right through him even though he was 157. Against Rios he was getting countered at will & rocked, later got a masterclass schooling against Bjs.

Canelo has moved up multiple weight classes, not ggg, ggg does not get that credit, he took 0 risk fighting a smaller man moving up multiple divisions. Idk how there is any confusion around that.
              Dude you have Ward's record as 32-0 on your sig...when everyone with 2 eyes knows he lost that 1st fight to Kov...so let's not pretend like you keep it real here lol.

Yeah Lemieux lost to Alcine and Rubio....5 years before he fought GGG...yeah Murray again came out on the wrong side of the decision, when he faced Abraham, in Germany...that's what happens, when unlike your hero Andre, you fight outside of your own backyard...then when you have close fights in the other guy's backyard, you don't really ever get the nod...but deep down you know that

I like how you make sure to mention that you think Abraham is shot then...so not to take away from Ward's win over him which I'm sure you consider one of the best ever lol...Abraham was on a 7 fight win streak before Murray btw so obviously wasn't too bad...and again that was at 168...and most who watched it said Murray should have won.

But do you man...you're obviously a very biased guy intent on supporting your guys and to feel better about yourself you have to overhype them and slight guys who are against them...that's cool...but as far as boxing analysis goes your opinion is just not really relevant man.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                Spence could always come in overweight or full of PEDs like your hero
                Another absolute garbage fight for panty cruz (again). Flores never beat anyone close to being decent and lost to a couple of third raters.
                This is hilarious! Panty Cruz won't even fight the best feathers of today but magically he'd beat the crap out of arguably the best feathers of all time? GTFOH!
                Originally posted by Dontbeahater View Post
                Kov lost to Andre ward 2 times.

Andre ward would have destroyed ggg.

Canelo didn't avoid devy... Are you insane? You just make stuff up for a living?
                You are an absolute ggg fanatic. Why won't ggg fight Kovalev then if he's on the downside?

Ggg who never fought anyone except Canelo and Jacobs (Canelo beat). You have obvious bias and blinded by your love to ggg. You are wrong, accept your L for the good but not great ggg.
                Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                I dont think he can control who gets cut with a headbutt i mean he can be cut just as easily. Sergey was hitting Ward with low blows, nobody said anything about it. People tend to focus on Ward and not what the other guy is doing. Like I didn't see any outrage over say ggg for example dropping Derey with a shot to the back of the head, but if that was Ward? The outrage would be insane.
                Most of those criticisms are way overblown.

Ward didn't stop Kov on low blows, so thats a lie, in fact Kov hit Ward with low blows.

Ward clinched a lot and fought out of it and on the inside.

Headbutts happen to every boxer, especially when you fight on the inside. He was dismantling Kessler before a headbutt, the outcome would've ended with an SOG victory regardless.
                I call it how i see it, a lot of these euro fighters get overrated like crazy, I been calling them out since bute was ranked p4p on peoples lists
                Multiple guys have better resumes, you're not really trying to hype up Lemieux are you? Alcine walked right through him even though he was 157. Against Rios he was getting countered at will & rocked, later got a masterclass schooling against Bjs.

That's it. Case closed.

Lol reading through y'alls post history is basically a reading into anti-white, pro-Ward, pro-Mexican fetishism...but you guys really keep it real huh...clowns the 3 of you lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
                  Lol reading through y'alls post history is basically a reading into anti-white, pro-Ward, pro-Mexican fetishism...but you guys really keep it real huh...clowns the 3 of you lol.
                  So everyone who disagrees with your narrow minded posts are these negative things? Grow up little boy....

Comment

So everyone who disagrees with your narrow minded posts are these negative things? Grow up little boy....
                    Yeah you can read all my posts and see that I judge fighters based on merit...you guys judge and support based on what color jersey they have on...that's cool...but your opinion as an analyst is just irrelevant man...you're not objective, you're biased...which is fine, be a fan, that's cool.

But don't expect anyone to take you seriously when you clearly have an agenda with all of your posts.

You would be hard pressed to find someone like me who 1) thinks GGG is great 2) thought Fury-Wilder was a draw 3) thought Loma was tied with Linares before the KO 4) thought GGG was tied with Ouma before the KO 5) and like anyone with 2 eyes I saw Kovalev clearly beat Ward in their first fight.

But keep doing you man.

Comment

Says the guy calling a pro fighter 'panty cruz'....and I'm narrow minded and a 'little boy'...lol what a joke

Comment

Working...
                      X