5 better active resumes than GGG's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
    Adama not Adams. That's a typo

Monroe has never even been a world champion or even considered a test. Don't ever compare him to lara. You said Monroe is a really good fighter. based off what? He has no resume. Who has he beat that says he is a good fighter. He never beat anybody before or after Golovkin. You are a fanboy who tries to hype up bum opponents. Rosario is a bum. Adama is a bum. Rolls is a bum. Vanes is a underacheiver. Proska is a bum. Monroe is a bum. Lemiuex is a bum.

Not one of those dudes have a notable win.

And Murray didn't beat Martinez so stop saying it like it's a fact. He went life and death with a 1 legged fighter. And didn't get the decision.

Lemiuex has no notable wins so what version of him is supposed to be the best? You are a fanboy because you keep talking about ggg beating lemiuex when everybody knows lemiuex has never beat anybody for him to be rated. He was a paper champion and the world knows this hence why he never won a title after that and he still has no notable win.

Vanes was coming off of a 2 year layoff and never fought at 160 and you praise that ggg win. That's called a fanboy.

Porter wins over Broner and Danny are just as good as GGG wins over Jacobs and dereavychencko. So save that b.s.. most felt GGG lost those fights. Especially the Derevy fight.

This thread ain't even about Canelo it was about 5 fighters who fought better comp than GGG. And you turn it into a Canelo fest. Even tho I clearly said Canelo, Jacobs, and dereavychencko are the 3 fights I credit Golovkin for.

This is what gives you away as a golovkin d**k rider.
    Lol...no I just can tell from your posts that you are a huge Canelo guy so you are really insecure about anyone putting GGG up there with him...even though we all saw who the better man was, twice, when they got in the ring...and sorry, but it wasn't Nelo.

And yeah you're just putting words in my mouth so knock yourself out with that my friend...you seem to be a guy who wants to overrate some wins for some guys, and slight similar wins for other guys...I am a guy that keeps it real with what I see, and I know that beating a shot, past great, above his best weight, is not really ever a better win that beating a prime, in form, fighter at his best weight.

You want to hype up the former type wins because you like Canelo...that's cool man, do you.

Btw...you make it clear you don't really know what you're talking about btw...Martinez was on the decline for Murray...but he was one legged vs Cotto...that's the first where he was on one leg...he was still a decent challenge vs Murray.

Anyone who says GGG lost to Jacobs just really exposes themselves as a big GGG hater and not really someone to take seriously...it was a competitive fight but not really hard to score and there was only 1 winner...SD was a very close fight that GGG probably won due to the first 2 rounds where he took a 3 point lead probably.

Among other things you lie about...I never said all of those fights were great wins for GGG lol..most of those guys you mentioned would be in his like 12-15th best wins...I said those guys were solid enough wins...and if you actually studied boxing a bit, you would know that a lot of fighters, even ATGs, have a loss or two when they face about 10 of the David Lemieuxs and Monroes and Geales of the world...GGG had about 12 or so fights like that and never came close to losing those, and that is impressive to me.

Like I said man...be a fan...that's fine...but as far as boxing analysis goes, I can't take you seriously...you show in basically all of your posts that you have a bias/agenda...so when you try to act impartial it just doesn't work man.

Have a great night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
      Ward-Kov 1 was close but Ward pulled off the W & stopped him in the rematch. The HBO commentary was clearly proven to be bias for Kov.

Who did Lemieux beat in that 5 year time frame? What did he do after? Lol I bet you were one of the people that thought Lemieux-Bjs was going to be 50-50. Lemieux is a bonafide C+ level fighter.

Abraham was going life and death with Stieglitz, thats the stage he was at. Murray did slightly better than Paul Smith did against Abraham.

Why couldn't MM do what Ramirez, Stieglitz, Eubank did against A.A? Why couldn't Lemieux do what Akhavov, Eubank, etc. Did against Bjs?

C'mon lol. Prime AB was 7 years earlier that's when SOG beat him. You must be new to boxing if you're overrating Lemieux & M.M this much. Pirog & Martinez had to retire due to injury, golovkin, Jacobs etc. Didn't have to beat these guys, golovkin was the king of an empty division that has now been taken over by 154lbers.
      Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
      All facts!!!
      Hold on...you guys are trying to act like you're the impartial ones...and saying that Ward-Kov 1 wasn't a complete robbery...wut lol.

That's the thing...if I saw someone clearly beat GGG...I would have 0 problem admitting it...just like I have 0 issue admitting when he loses rounds...but you're such a fan of Ward, that you find rounds for him that aren't there to give him a win he has no business in getting.

So yeah I just can't really take your boxing analysis seriously.

Btw...Abraham went more or less life and death with everyone he fought...he just grinded out decisions in his own backyard and if it was close he would always get the nod...just like Ward...lol...also...he beat Steiglitz 3 fights AFTER Ward, going 12 rounds...and got KOed by Steiglitz 5 fights after the Ward fight...and 7 fights BEFORE the Murray fight...and he KOed Steiglitz right BEFORE Murray.

So if you were neutral in analyzing that...you would say, OK, yeah looks like he was actually in good form vs Murray...and maybe not really any better form vs Ward...but of course you are a fan so you will try to spin everything that you can in your favor...go ahead man, you can try and convince yourself I guess.

I would say BJS was on his PEDs vs Monroe and Lemieux when he faced them...that was certainly the best form of his life...I don't know why he looked great vs those 2 guys and sh.it in a lot of other fights...but I think it probably had something to do with the nasal spray, and also fighting to the level of his opposition.

Like I said, I think it is impressive to beat a prime, in form, guy at his natural weight...that is generally more impressive to me than beating a shot, old, fat former great above his best weight...it is hard to believe there isn't universal agreement on that btw.

And as I said...how did you score the Murray Abraham fight? Because like most who watched it...I saw Murray win...but because it was in Germany he lost...you know how that goes, you're a Ward fan lol...but seriously...yeah MM did as well vs Abraham, at 168, and just 9 months after GGG...and that was his 4th fight after GGG!!!....did just as well as all those other guys you mentioned.

That disputed SD decision over Murray is Abraham's best win...but you are hyping up that win for Ward, while getting on GGG for beating Murray at his natural weight class right after he beat a decent version of Sergio...and also getting on GGG for beating an in form version of Lemieux.

Just makes 0 sense to me man and yeah I just think you are a fan and that's cool..but I don't think you are really capable of keeping it real here.

Comment

• If you count the two robbery losses vs Canelo he easily comes in third or fourth. Thurman makes the top five as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
          na na, Murray was supposed to be a soft defence when back from injury. Sergio was clearly not right too.

i credit it for what it is, a mid to low contender defence. But at the time you could make a case for it being GGG's best win back when it happened (though most would have Geale ahead).
          Where did I say it was a prime Sergio...I said it was a decent version of him...certainly better than the version vs Cotto...much better...I have no doubt he was still having issues after the knee surgery vs Murray...or more likely just was feeling his age.

But he had no knee braces on in that fight vs Murray...so as I said, it was a decent version of Sergio...we seem to agree on that, so not sure why you even quoted me.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
            na na, Murray was supposed to be a soft defence when back from injury. Sergio was clearly not right too.

i credit it for what it is, a mid to low contender defence. But at the time you could make a case for it being GGG's best win back when it happened (though most would have Geale ahead).
            Btw part of what is impressive about the Murray win is how GGG just dominated him and won every round, 1-11...that is part of why it is an impressive win.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              If you count the two robbery losses vs Canelo he easily comes in third or fourth. Thurman makes the top five as well.
              Yeah I was just going with 'official wins' and resume...because even then I would think people could look at GGG's list and say...OK yeah it is officially really solid actually...lol but nope...people just stay committed to their narrative sometimes on here even if the facts don't really back it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
                Huh...I don't really follow your last 3 posts...GGG Koed Ouma in like the 10th round and Loma KOed Linares in like the 9th
                Re-read your posts, this is a rebuttal to one of them

Comment

• This is the same guy who implied GGG's 2019 resume was similar to Canelo's. He sounds delusional, I think he's actually trolling here.

Face it kid, you fell for the HBO propoganda, he sliced through a weak division, but as many people here have already pointed out once he faced opponents who are universally recognized as elite, he looked very average and vulnerable. You refuse to acknowledge this, you're in denial.

I've been saying for a while that on that brisk night in September 2018 Canelo took something from Golovkin. It appears he took something from you too. You're completely obsessed with this topic, replying to every single post with gibberish.

I get it, your idol got exposed, you're hurt. Max Kellerman, once GGG's biggest cheerleader, has finally opened his eyes and came to the same conclusion. Will you?

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                    Re-read your posts, this is a rebuttal to one of them
                    You said 4th and 5th round in there though

Comment

• Originally posted by lieutenant View Post
                      This is the same guy who implied GGG's 2019 resume was similar to Canelo's. He sounds delusional, I think he's actually trolling here.

Face it kid, you fell for the HBO propoganda, he sliced through a weak division, but as many people here have already pointed out once he faced opponents who are universally recognized as elite, he looked very average and vulnerable. You refuse to acknowledge this, you're in denial.

I've been saying for a while that on that brisk night in September 2018 Canelo took something from Golovkin. It appears he took something from you too. You're completely obsessed with this topic, replying to every single post with gibberish.

I get it, your idol got exposed, you're hurt. Max Kellerman, once GGG's biggest cheerleader, has finally opened his eyes and came to the same conclusion. Will you?
                      Lol...bro most people know what they saw on those 2 nights...it is fair to wonder if those 2 fights aged GGG at all...but there is no real question about who won those fights...it was GGG.

Also I would say again fighting handpicked guys, that are made out to be more than what they are...is propaganda man...Nelo is a great fighter but his resume would largely be smoke and mirrors.

GGG made his resume by fighting a lot of quality or really quality fighters in their primes...and he had to win all of his fights clean, unlike Nelo who knew he could even take some fights (like Lara Trout and Kov for example) because he knew he would get the nod if it goes 12 and was competitive at all..hell you can even add him taking the GGG fights in there too.

So yeah I would say Nelo, as great of a fighter as he is, is the one who is more propped up with the smoke and mirrors...GGG is just some dude from BFE who has had to earn everything he has gotten...Nelo has had a lot more help to get where he is.

But you are a fan of Nelo so support your guy man...not mad at you for that...but yeah to act like you're a neutral guy...I mean come on man...read my posts and yours and tell yourself who is neutral and who stays locked on fan mode.

Nice avatar picture btw...you seem like a really impartial guy and not a fan at all

Comment

Working...
                      X