Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Six Years Max That I'm Planning To Finish My Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dariusz View Post
    Hopefully you're right but I am more sceptic as worse fighters than Kownacki (various Pulevs, Whytes, Usyks, etc.) will have priority, alas.
    On what planet is Usyk worse than Kownacki?! 😂

If Wilder can keep winning for another 6 years, that’ll be truly impressive. He’ll have Hrigovic, Dubois, Ajagba, Joyce, the winner of Ruiz v Joshua (and probably the loser too) as well as Kownacki, Usyk and others as potential dance partners. Wonder how many of them he’ll face? 🤔

Comment

Originally posted by nick_viking View Post
      On what planet is Usyk worse than Kownacki?! ��
      On our planet Earth in HW division. It's not cruiser anymore and Usyk is physically much too weak for physically strongest HWs with great stamina. Hell, he probably even couldn't handle Chisora as we discussed it in another thread.
      Last edited by Dariusz; 11-13-2019, 05:28 PM. Reason: adding a sentence

Comment

Hopefully you're right but I am more sceptic as worse fighters than Kownacki (various Pulevs, Whytes, Usyks, etc.) will have priority, alas.
        aj supposedly offered ortiz a fight....and haymon offered ortiz more to fight wilder again....

now if AJ beats ruiz youd think "hey that means AJ/wilder would be red hot again"? right? but youre hearing hearn already talk about AJ/usyk...

kownacki is with al haymon and the pbc....i think hes definitley in the plan at some point in the near future....

Comment

Why is Deontay talking about finishing his "Career"? I want to know when it's going to start you sparrow legged coward.

Comment

On our planet Earth in HW division. It's not cruiser anymore and Usyk is physically much too weak for physically strongest HWs with great stamina. Hell, he probably even couldn't handle Chisora as we discussed it in another thread.
            Are we talking about the same Kownacki who had a close and tough fight with Charles Martin and a completely shot to pieces Chris Arreola?

All 3 don't come close to losing a round to him. Usyk and Whyte destroy him by brutal knock out whenever they feel like it. Pulev has a chance for the late stoppage, but it would be likely to go the full 12.

Sorry, but your hopes will soon be smashed to bits in the same way they were when Golota fought Lennox Lewis.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              aj supposedly offered ortiz a fight....and haymon offered ortiz more to fight wilder again....

now if AJ beats ruiz youd think "hey that means AJ/wilder would be red hot again"? right? but youre hearing hearn already talk about AJ/usyk...

kownacki is with al haymon and the pbc....i think hes definitley in the plan at some point in the near future....
              Hearn is talking about Usyk for 2 reasons.

1) Usyk is a real fighter. Not a fraud coward like Wilder is.

2) Usyk is WBO mandatory.

Pretty easy to understand when not dribbling.

Comment

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
                Final fight will be a rigged KO loss to that next Haymon fraud Agbaba from Africa or whatever his name is.
                BWaHaahaHA!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                  Why is Deontay talking about finishing his "Career"? I want to know when it's going to start you sparrow legged coward.
                  BWaHaahaHA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                    Are we talking about the same Kownacki who had a close and tough fight with Charles Martin and a completely shot to pieces Chris Arreola?

All 3 don't come close to losing a round to him. Usyk and Whyte destroy him by brutal knock out whenever they feel like it. Pulev has a chance for the late stoppage, but it would be likely to go the full 12.

Sorry, but your hopes will soon be smashed to bits in the same way they were when Golota fought Lennox Lewis.
                    Yes, the same Adam Kownacki. The same guy who throws unbelieveable number of heavy punches per round and who has never been rocked by anyone despite bad rounds that happened.

P.S. Golota's psyche was destroying him, the guy had a very weak head. He should have been the world champ though as he was twice winning easily against Bowe (who KOd Holyfield before) and even in these battles he could not win. Opposite to Golota, Adam has a very strong psyche, mind you.

Keep dreaming your dream about Usyk (not mentioning drug cheat Whyte who was put to sleep easily by Joshua), I will be keeping mine -- Kownacki will KO Wilder and would maul physically weak Usyk easily.
                    Last edited by Dariusz; 11-14-2019, 04:42 AM. Reason: adding a sentence abt Golota

Comment

6 years seems about right. It's 1 fight a year so 6 more fights. Or 2 fights at most.
                      Ruiz, josh, fury alone is 3 fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X