Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Six Years Max That I'm Planning To Finish My Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
    It's good that he has a plan after boxing, this is one sport that you don't want to stick around too long in. Honestly I think three years at the most for him in the sport.
    I'd like to see him retire within three years, too. He's already 34 and the closer he fights to 40, the more likely he is to take punishment due to father time diminishing his abilities.

Comment

Fight AJ and whyte before you retire.
      Those are the fights I want to see.
      Enough of ducking and hiding.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
        6 years? Go deontay I never miss a Wilder fight, they are nearly always exciting. Shame he's been such a ducking chicken so far in his career though cuz that's why every body calls him a fraud. That's why he's wondering why he ain't getting much respect and has actually started demanding respect. You are meant to earn it in this game but you sit on a resume like wilders and respect ain't coming.
        A certified Scuba diver who's spent his whole career trying not to get wet.

Comment

He needs to fight here in Atlanta just one time before he calls it a career....that would be cool!

If he does another one in Alabama, I'll catch that one as well, since no big fights ever really happen down here in the south often.

I don't know about 6 years though...I guess it depends on the level of competition at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
            Isn’t there enough evidence in this comment to say Monzon99 has an insecurity that makes him a whole lot of delusional?.
            I’m waiting for him to show us where on the Ken doll the bad man touched him.

Comment

Wilder ducked Joshua out of loyalty for Show time and Dibella lol. Now Wilder is no longer associated with showtime and dibella.

Raise your hand if you are a dummy dope who fell for that duck excuse by Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                I’m waiting for him to show us where on the Ken doll the bad man touched him.

Bwahahaha!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
                  Wilder ducked Joshua out of loyalty for Show time and Dibella lol. Now Wilder is no longer associated with showtime and dibella.

Raise your hand if you are a dummy dope who fell for that duck excuse by Wilder.
                  Ahhh...You do know Joshua just had the brakes beat of him by Ruiz right?

So why do you guys keep hopping in the Delorean trying to create a new past?

Get back to the future Monzon McFly. The fight with Ruiz is right around the corner and it may be a better place to assist your man crush.

Based on Hearn’s recent comments and the marketing shift to Usyk, Joshua could use all the encouragement he could get.

Comment

Originally posted by Dariusz View Post
                    I do hope Kownacki will hava a chance to maul him someday.
                    if everything goes well for wilder i guarantee thats in the near future

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                      if everything goes well for wilder i guarantee thats in the near future
                      Hopefully you're right but I am more sceptic as worse fighters than Kownacki (various Pulevs, Whytes, Usyks, etc.) will have priority, alas.

Comment

Working...
                      X