Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Six Years Max That I'm Planning To Finish My Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: Six Years Max That I'm Planning To Finish My Career

If Deontay Wilder has his way, then life will truly begin at 40. The 2008 Olympic Bronze medalist and current longest reigning titlist has never been shy about envisioning the road even while squarely focused on the task at hand. While hard at work for a heavyweight title fight rematch with Luis Ortiz, the unbeaten knockout artist from Tuscaloosa, Alabama has long ago begun making plans for life after boxing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fraud wilder's entire career is an act. And I can tell you the rest of his career will also be a giant act.

KO (dive) vs Ortiz rematch. KO Ruiz (who will lose to AJ). Another mutually rigged draw with Fury. A few more KOs vs Haymon hired PBC patsy employees like Kownacki, Stiveren, Washington, etc. Never fight Joshua. Never fight Whyte. Never fight Usyk. Final fight will be a rigged KO loss to that next Haymon fraud Agbaba from Africa or whatever his name is.

Comment

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
      Fraud wilder's entire career is an act. And I can tell you the rest of his career will also be a giant act.

KO (dive) vs Ortiz rematch. KO Ruiz (who will lose to AJ). Another mutually rigged draw with Fury. A few more KOs vs Haymon hired PBC patsy employees like Kownacki, Stiveren, Washington, etc. Never fight Joshua. Never fight Whyte. Never fight Usyk. Final fight will be a rigged KO loss to that next Haymon fraud Agbaba from Africa or whatever his name is.
      You know what’s funny? Seeing the vitriol spewed at someone a person has never met and unverified scuttlebutt all in pursuit of voicing an opinion no one truly cares about. Are you angry because someone has been successful in life and made more in 30 minutes than you’ll see in your lifetime? What’s your angle?

Comment

It's good that he has a plan after boxing, this is one sport that you don't want to stick around too long in. Honestly I think three years at the most for him in the sport.

Comment

Too bad. He should rematch Sconiers - promoted with footage of him getting dropped as the reason for it - but Sconiers seems to have suspiciously disappeared from society.

Comment

I do hope Kownacki will hava a chance to maul him someday.

Comment

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post

Lol... What a joke Calzone99. Bet this guy watches the WWE happily. But here today everybody in boxing is taking dives for Wilder with out evidence, support or motive.

Isn’t there enough evidence in this comment to say Monzon99 has an insecurity that makes him a whole lot of delusional?

And that delusion just may be related to his blind support for Matchbook fighters who either have already lost or just look very vulnerable against lesser fighters? One even was caught juicing. Where’s the B Sample Calzone?

Been a rough year on you little woodchuck. Hang in there. More Hearn mishaps and bungling are on the way. Buckle your seat belt. Riding with incompetence isn’t for the faint of heart.

Comment

Wow! No rest for the 'Bronze-Bomber', we seen so many champions take 1-2 years off to duck competition and return when the moment is right, but Deontay Wilder has been through it all and is still standing as THE HW champion, breaking records.

A total of sixteen years, already HOF after ten ; surely Deontay Wilder will be top 3 of the HW's. Gypsy-Bum Tyson Fury came and went but only the greats last long in this brutal sport. BOMBSQUAD!!!

Comment

I give wilder 2-3 years max, at least fighting at the level he is now anyways.

Comment

6 years? Go deontay I never miss a Wilder fight, they are nearly always exciting. Shame he's been such a ducking chicken so far in his career though cuz that's why every body calls him a fraud. That's why he's wondering why he ain't getting much respect and has actually started demanding respect. You are meant to earn it in this game but you sit on a resume like wilders and respect ain't coming.

Comment

Working...
                    X