Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: I See Flaws in Lomachenko - I'm Better Overall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOOOOOLLL

Loma has more skills in his pinky toe alone

Comment

Originally posted by Jalen Rose View Post
      ? Lol...probably most people's pfp top 10 would have 3 or 4 white guys...Fury Usyk Loma and GGG.

And let's just go class by class:

HW - 2 of top 5 are white...many think the number 1 guy is white

CW - basically everyone in the top 20 other than a few guys is white

LHW - Of the top 5 3 or 4 are white...most would say the top guy at 175 is white

168 - Smith, Plant, Benevidez are the top 3 probably...2 are white...most of the top 10 is white

160 - Canelo is whiter than anyone lol...but even without him you've got GGG and SD in the top 5

154 -147 - hey you finally have a division or two you can watch man..not many white guys here.

140 - Taylor probably number 1 with some other whites in there as well.

135 and below...I don't really follow those little weights.

So yeah why don't you go read a book and take your dumb racist as.s up outta here, 'Travis'
      America will always have the most champs haha

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
        LOOOOOLLL

Loma has more skills in his pinky toe alone
        So why y'all so scared to see the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Travis scott View Post
          Linares went 12 rounds

Comment

Son, careful what you wish for.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis scott View Post
              So why y'all so scared to see the fight
              Who is? I'd love to see Loma batter him

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                Is Bumchenko supposed to be cute or clever??? It's not. It's just ****** and disrespectful. Loma has accomplished far more than Haney in far fewer fights. It has yet to be proven by Haney that he is more talented than Campbell or Linares and he has never beaten anyone near that good. He just fought a guy ranked 31st in world who couldn't break an egg and looked like a strong wind would blow him away but Haney could not knock the guy out. Loma is number 1 on so many pfp best lists and Haney is not on anyone's top 10 pfp best because he is unproven, Haney would be a big underdog if he fought either Tank or Loma.
                l0m0 better stay duckin Devin if he knows what's good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Haney isn’t very good. Not yet, and I don’t know if he will ever be very good. He’s alright. He should not call out Lomachenko just yet. His defense has plenty of holes, and his power is not amazing.
                  I got Devin beating loma right now today & if they do fight in a year or 2 watch the excuses from these dudes here pile up.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    I got Devin beating loma right now today & if they do fight in a year or 2 watch the excuses from these dudes here pile up.
                    Doesn’t have the defense or power. In boxing you don’t start off as mediocre and get better. If you’re really good you’ll start off extraordinary, blasting away at the no names. That’s not what Haney is doing right now. And he isn’t going to get better, he is who he is already. He will only regress. He might not even get to Lomachenko with an 0.

Comment

• Originally posted by Christhenatural View Post
                      Haney is just talking. He has no way of knowing how to see any flaws in a master boxer like Lomachenko. Devin is just big, athletic and talented but he is too tense and the rain and flails with a lot of his shots. Patient lomachenko would pick him apart. Devin just like tank are in this sport for the money only, and he knows his time is now if he wants to get the biggest draw at 135 in the ring with him. Haney can't beat Lomachenko and he knows it, and so do the purists.
                      WRONG. The purists favor Devin. l0m0's own promoter thinks Devin beats l0mo, that's why he ducked Devin twice in a couple of months

Comment

Working...
                      X