Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: I See Flaws in Lomachenko - I'm Better Overall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
    Yes or no.... Is his team serious?

Cuz i already stated i know for a fact he would fight him yesterday.

As far as pressure..... Fighting ranked guys or mutual opponents is putting on real pressure. Not stepping up comp. Slowly calling out the type of guy.

Why i brought up his team cuz they obviously not on the same accord
    You just scared lomo loses

Comment

• Originally posted by Travis scott View Post
      You just scared lomo loses

I wasn't talking to you.....

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Originally Posted by 1hourRun
        Devin Haney is the opposite fighter to those boxers you are referencing. You cant say nothing bad about Devin so you are left to pick on Gervonta Davis, this is not about Tank. Bumchenko needs to stop running from the real WBC champ Devin Haney.

Why are the racist ^ always trying to flip the script?
        Your support is not what anybody wants. Lol, you are a dirty lying bum and we all know it. Both you morons are never honest. Lol two morons I constantly shut down and call out backing each other up is hilarious. No worries kids, got enough facts and brains to continue as long as you'd both would like to carry on. Everyone knows trash like the 2 of you are giant racist ass victim playing bums.

Comment

Look at you over here playing games

The name Salido you won't EVER forget!

You talking about people who barking but l0m0 tucking his tail.

Floyd also tried to make that fight but Tank had a hissy-fit so it didn't work out for Mayweather Promotions, not his fault.
          I am a big Salido fan, that guy was a damn warrior. So was very happy for him to win. Who is Loma ducking? Nobody, he never has, why would he start now? Davis would be easy work and Haney isn't a finished product yet. He would stand the best chance of the 2 easily but would lose at this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            Nice to meet you.

Wrong, I picked Lomachenko to beat Orlandoe Salidoe, I figured he would box the brawler into a clear win -- I was wrong. Then I picked him to beat Nicholas Walters.

I'm giving a honest review on the matter. I provided valid reasons why Devin the 'Dream' Haney can upset your hero.

Bumchenko 'accomplished' more than most champions on paper because he has been privileged from the beginning of his career, for example : getting a shot at the WBO featherweight title in his second professional bout, then again right after losing to a brawler. Just recently the WBC did the BUM more favors, bypassing the #1. contender Devin Haney for the WBC lightweight title, despite the fact Vasily was champion.

I got a lot more material, keep following yo boy.

Who did Bumchenko beat for his first undeserved world title right after taking a L? I don't know the guy do you?

120-107 DEAL WITH IT.
            Deal with what? Haney couldn't KO some unknown bum? Okay, this proves what? Nothing to do with Loma. Lol you my boy are an absolutely atrocious trash talker. You make no sense.

Comment

Yes or no.... Is his team serious?

Cuz i already stated i know for a fact he would fight him yesterday.

As far as pressure..... Fighting ranked guys or mutual opponents is putting on real pressure. Not stepping up comp. Slowly calling out the type of guy.

Why i brought up his team cuz they obviously not on the same accord
              I honestly don't know if his team is serious as Devin is, after all eddie doesn't really get fights made, he's like bob...so far the only good fight I've seen eddie make was for Jacobs to fight Nelo.

As mutual opponents, Devin is trying for campbell I guess after Javier Fortuna which is ordered & will be a purse bid on Dec 13th.

Comment

I honestly don't know if his team is serious as Devin is, after all eddie doesn't really get fights made, he's like bob...so far the only good fight I've seen eddie make was for Jacobs to fight Nelo.

As mutual opponents, Devin is trying for campbell I guess after Javier Fortuna which is ordered & will be a purse bid on Dec 13th.
                Exactly. Thats why nobody can say Loma ducking. They call him out while their team slowly steps up competition? Instead of calling him out call out your team for not having the same confidence ya kno.

Comment

• Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                  Your support is not what anybody wants. Lol, you are a dirty lying bum and we all know it. Both you morons are never honest. Lol two morons I constantly shut down and call out backing each other up is hilarious. No worries kids, got enough facts and brains to continue as long as you'd both would like to carry on. Everyone knows trash like the 2 of you are giant racist ass victim playing bums.
                  You mad you getting exposed

Comment

• Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                    I am a big Salido fan, that guy was a damn warrior. So was very happy for him to win. Who is Loma ducking? Nobody, he never has, why would he start now? Davis would be easy work and Haney isn't a finished product yet. He would stand the best chance of the 2 easily but would lose at this time.
                    Stop playing yourself out. Devin is there & Tank just got there & l0m0 is in the middle like a ho He wants out & go back down to 130 cuz he can't take it

Comment

Exactly. Thats why nobody can say Loma ducking. They call him out while their team slowly steps up competition? Instead of calling him out call out your team for not having the same confidence ya kno.
                      But I can blame l0m0 cuz he goes along with it. Look at how Floyd told bob what he wanted & bob didn't deliver so Floyd left & nothing but success. I guess l0m0 just isn't good enough to do the same.

Comment

Working...
                      X