Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: I See Flaws in Lomachenko - I'm Better Overall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Christhenatural View Post
    Haney is just talking. He has no way of knowing how to see any flaws in a master boxer like Lomachenko. Devin is just big, athletic and talented but he is too tense and the rain and flails with a lot of his shots. Patient lomachenko would pick him apart. Devin just like tank are in this sport for the money only, and he knows his time is now if he wants to get the biggest draw at 135 in the ring with him. Haney can't beat Lomachenko and he knows it, and so do the purists.
    So why you so scared to see the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Satir View Post
      Haney will be competitive for 6-7 rounds, than Loma will start to pick and break him apart little by little, just like he's done to all his opponents who were bigger and heavier then him - Linares, Pedraza, Campbell, even Salido, they were all trying to survive in the last rounds, including "the winner" Salido
      So why you so scared to see them fight

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
        I’m not a fan of anyone and I don’t care if Lomachenko wins or loses. I just think it’s hilarious that someone who looked so bad in his last fight is talking $h!t about a universally recognized top 5 p4p fighter.

I think Haney gets beat by Barthelemy and he’s talking about Lomachenko.
        Haney won every round

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan Kalinkin View Post
          You DNSAB if you think this fight should have been scored 120-107.
          Аnd yeah, we all know this "I dislocated my shoulder" line is bull****.
          Haney is ingvedposed geadvertised good, but the hype is way bigger then his actuall skills.
          You just mad most easy euros end up getting exposed

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            Boringchenko does not want this fight simple and plain🥊
            Wow! Boringchenko?
            Do you actually watch any fights or just comment on boxing forums?

Comment

Originally posted by Jalen Rose View Post
              ? Lol...probably most people's pfp top 10 would have 3 or 4 white guys...Fury Usyk Loma and GGG.

And let's just go class by class:

HW - 2 of top 5 are white...many think the number 1 guy is white

CW - basically everyone in the top 20 other than a few guys is white

LHW - Of the top 5 3 or 4 are white...most would say the top guy at 175 is white

168 - Smith, Plant, Benevidez are the top 3 probably...2 are white...most of the top 10 is white

160 - Canelo is whiter than anyone lol...but even without him you've got GGG and SD in the top 5

154 -147 - hey you finally have a division or two you can watch man..not many white guys here.

140 - Taylor probably number 1 with some other whites in there as well.

135 and below...I don't really follow those little weights.

So yeah why don't you go read a book and take your dumb racist as.s up outta h Tmajorityravis''
              Dude just stop the only five east euros look good in is one with nothing but euros they lose egery where else america will always have the majority of champs hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                Hate to burst your bubble but GGG is Kazakh and Korean both ethnically are Asian not Caucasian.
                America will always have the most champs

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  Loma dislocated his shoulder and still made Linares quit.
                  Linares went 12 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Jalen Rose View Post
                    ? Lol...probably most people's pfp top 10 would have 3 or 4 white guys...Fury Usyk Loma and GGG.

And let's just go class by class:

HW - 2 of top 5 are white...many think the number 1 guy is white

CW - basically everyone in the top 20 other than a few guys is white

LHW - Of the top 5 3 or 4 are white...most would say the top guy at 175 is white

168 - Smith, Plant, Benevidez are the top 3 probably...2 are white...most of the top 10 is white

160 - Canelo is whiter than anyone lol...but even without him you've got GGG and SD in the top 5

154 -147 - hey you finally have a division or two you can watch man..not many white guys here.

140 - Taylor probably number 1 with some other whites in there as well.

135 and below...I don't really follow those little weights.

So yeah why don't you go read a book and take your dumb racist as.s up outta here, 'Travis'
                    America will always have the most champs stop being mad because nobody watches euros fights

Comment

Originally posted by Travis scott View Post
                      Dude just stop the only five east euros look good in is one with nothing but euros they lose egery where else america will always have the majority of champs hahaha
                      Originally posted by Travis scott View Post
                      America will always have the most champs stop being mad because nobody watches euros fights
                      I think the amateurs - and pros - pretty much tell the story that champs and great boxers come from all over the world...as pros, and even in the amateurs, money talks though...so yeah a lot of fighters from the big money countries - US UK and Mexico - end up a getting a few more belts than they should imo.

US guys are the least overrated though imo...Mexico 2nd most and the UK most...but good fighters come from all 3 of those places too.

Comment

Working...
                      X