It’s disgusting how much this board cares about KSI-Paul

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spot on. Real fans should just pretend this circus didnt happen

Comment

I didn't watch the fight, I don't care about it at all, but, I'm not a massive dick so I'm willing to talk to folks about subjects they are interested in and build a bridge to my own interests.

For example, Jack Reiss having anything to do with controversy so near his high controverted Fury count, which I personally respected and never disputed, ought to be addressed.

Jack doesn't seem to me to be a crooked ref, I think he's just bad at his job at this stage in life.

See, not that hard to not be a jerk and talk to folks about what they want to talk about while still making the conversation interesting for yourself. It's a community, you're not always going to be that interested. **** off for a day or two if you can't handle allowing the community itself to control the narratives on its forum.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
        We have people *****ing about the refs, picking a side and finding a rooting interest, arguing about the fight, etc. etc.

Disgusting. We’re supposed to be boxing fans on this board. F**k that fight and f**k them. F**k all these teenie bopper a$$holes.

This fight got more interest from the so called boxing fans on this board than BJS, Haney, Pulev, Rios and Herring who all fought last night.

F**k that. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
        I know right lol. Buncha fkin puppets here, little tag alongs.

This just shows how many casuals there are in this place.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          Did they or did they not train like boxers, fight under boxing rules, testing, and under the rule of a commission. Sorry but mugga fuggas up here act like boxing snobs and boxing elitists when they are the prime examples of fking casuals. You are a boxing fan? Really? How many amateur tourneys you ever been too? How many non olympians coming in the next three to five years you know?ZERO! By comparison football fans real die hard fans know players at the high school stage even before college but this is the sport where being a legitimate fan only means watching well named boxers and then thumping your chest like you live for the sport. Take seventeen fking seats and stfu.

The funny thing is half the “men” on here talk mad shhh about being tough and these two “losers” put on gloves and fight like men. Yet them same dudes keep typing up stupid shh. Considering mofos be up here calling pro fighters bums and shhh and haven’t ever as much as made a proper fist in their lives says just how full of whiny bi ch es this place is.

/Thread
          Exactly - they did alright. I don't know or care about these two....but they definitely took it seriously...they went 6 rounds and didn't completely unravel.. they were evenly matched...I've got nothing bad to say about their effort in there. They gave a good account given their level, I have to say their footwork held up.

Half of these newbie who watched taht last night probably woke up trying to move like a boxer or throw jab or shadow box for a second or two...that's how it starts. They think about becoming a fan until they run into the boxing elitist

Comment

We have people *****ing about the refs, picking a side and finding a rooting interest, arguing about the fight, etc. etc.

Disgusting. We’re supposed to be boxing fans on this board. F**k that fight and f**k them. F**k all these teenie bopper a$$holes.

This fight got more interest from the so called boxing fans on this board than BJS, Haney, Pulev, Rios and Herring who all fought last night.

I thought it was a decent scrap, and Logan, despite his poor conditioning, he looked like a real fighter. He had decent skills to block that left hook, while poking that jab out their. Both guys had enough pop to hurt eachother as well. It wasnt a wild sloppy scrap.

With that being said, you are right. Its too much interest in that fight all over this site, its mindblowing.

Comment

I agree. I only watched the show to see the real boxers but since I was there already I watched the main event. Neither guy could fight even a little by pro boxing standards. They could fight better than the average man off the street who never boxed but that is about it.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                Exactly - they did alright. I don't know or care about these two....but they definitely took it seriously...they went 6 rounds and didn't completely unravel.. they were evenly matched...I've got nothing bad to say about their effort in there. They gave a good account given their level, I have to say their footwork held up.

Half of these newbie who watched taht last night probably woke up trying to move like a boxer or throw jab or shadow box for a second or two...that's how it starts. They think about becoming a fan until they run into the boxing elitist
                Dude these guys talking shh can’t even fight their debates right much less actually last six rounds in a ring..too lazy to do simple basic searches but want to critique guys who took time to do full camps and treat the sport with the respect it deserves.

Comment

Agreed!!!!!!

They all need their hard drives checking, operation yewtree style.

Comment

Go to a different board then phaggot

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                      Did they or did they not train like boxers, fight under boxing rules, testing, and under the rule of a commission. Sorry but mugga fuggas up here act like boxing snobs and boxing elitists when they are the prime examples of fking casuals. You are a boxing fan? Really? How many amateur tourneys you ever been too? How many non olympians coming in the next three to five years you know?ZERO! By comparison football fans real die hard fans know players at the high school stage even before college but this is the sport where being a legitimate fan only means watching well named boxers and then thumping your chest like you live for the sport. Take seventeen fking seats and stfu.

The funny thing is half the “men” on here talk mad shhh about being tough and these two “losers” put on gloves and fight like men. Yet them same dudes keep typing up stupid shh. Considering mofos be up here calling pro fighters bums and shhh and haven’t ever as much as made a proper fist in their lives says just how full of whiny bi ch es this place is.

/Thread
                      You really think they dedicated themselves to the sport like real fighters? GTFOH... getting in decent shape and hitting pads in the Mayweather gym doesn’t make you a pro fighter. YOU HAVE TO PAY YOUR DUES!!

I’ve likely been to more amateur shows than 99.9% of people on this forum and I think KSI-Paul was f***ing disgrace to the sport. Do you know how many of those far more talented amateurs will turn pro and never make a fraction of what those two clowns made last night? Do you know how many fighter dedicate their LIVES to this sport and will never get an opportunity those two privileged little brats got?

Those two YouTubers and that slime ball Hearn exploited boxing to make money they didn’t even need nor deserve.

F*** the lot of them, and f*** anyone who justifies this BS!

Comment

Working...
                      X