No announcement yet.

Is Jose Luis Castillo TBE?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
    Floyd losing in the olympics was wrong, disappointed and let down the US.
    Serafim whooped his arse.
    Is this some sort of trolling? What does this have to do with Pac's shoulder excuse?

Comment

Castillo beat floyd with ease in the first fight but he's not TBE. Floyd is still The Bes Evader and no one can take that away floyd...

Comment

So what mayweather won the rematch. People like to trash floyd but at least give the man credit for not avoiding castillo. Mayweather is an atg i dont rate him 1 but castillo probably isnt even top 100 all time

Comment

JLC best him the first time, and Serafim whooped Floyd’s arse.

Every time I bring up Serafim, Floyd fans get quiet. They don’t respond!!
          SERAFIM THE GOAT!

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
            Mayweather beat Castillo with ease. I dont really count the first fight since Floyd had a torn rotator cuff. I count the rematch since both were at their best, and like all the rest, Jose failed the test!
            Torn rotator cuff? Boy that’s news to me

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
              Torn rotator cuff? Boy that’s news to me
              Its old news. Go back and watch the second round.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                Its old news. Go back and watch the second round.
                Link please. As far as i know a torn rotator cuff needs surgery and mayweather had none...

He hurt his right hand.. that’s about it.. so he used em a little bit less in the fight — according to him.

It’s fine with me if you thought mayweather won.. it’s a close tight fight which could’ve gone either way in my opinion...

BUT PLEASE STOP SPREADING THAT BS LIE HERE.

Comment

Link please. As far as i know a torn rotator cuff needs surgery and mayweather had none...

He hurt his right hand.. that’s about it.. so he used em a little bit less in the fight — according to him.

It’s fine with me if you thought mayweather won.. it’s a close tight fight which could’ve gone either way in my opinion...

Rotator cuff tears dont always require surgery. Brother had one that required rehab

That being said i have never heard of floyd tearing his

Comment

Originally posted by Imaboxingfan View Post
                    Rotator cuff tears dont always require surgery. Brother had one that required rehab

That being said i have never heard of floyd tearing his
                    Oh thanks! Haven’t heard that one either.. he had fists/hand problems multiple times though

Murkaman spreading BS not needed for the castillo-mayweather argument at all

Comment

It wasnt a hand injury, it was a shoulder injury. If I remember correctly, it was a torn rotatory cuff. But lets say it wasnt, it most definitely wasnt a hand injury. It was some shoulder injury. Im sure the fight is on yt if you trynna find it.

My only point was that its not the same as Pac using an injury as an excuse after he lost to Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X