No announcement yet.

Is Jose Luis Castillo TBE?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    But he brought it up in the second round. Its not something he said after the fight played out the way he did. He complained about it from the beginning of the fight, and didnt use the hand either.

Its a bit different from Pac using an excuse to most likely steal credit from Floyd, which I felt was inappropriate.

Not only that, but they had an immediate rematch, where Floyd looked completely different. Surely Castillio could''ve done it twice right?
    Problem with you Floydturds is you don’t credit Castillo for beating him and are ok with robberies

Comment

Castillo did beat Floyd first time tho.
      It only adds to Serafim’s legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        Problem with you Floydturds is you don’t credit Castillo for beating him and are ok with robberies
        I dont mind if someone feels he won the fight. Thats irrelevant to anything I said though.

I have a problem with Pac's shoulder excuse, being compared to a real injury. Pac's injury could've been real, so I dont want to say that. I just think the way he behaved after the fight was inappropriate.

Comment

I mean he is up there. Considering he won more rounds verse Floyd then others, like for instance Manny Pacquiao.

I would definitely rank him higher then Manny that's a no brainer.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            I mean he is up there. Considering he won more rounds verse Floyd then others, like for instance Manny Pacquiao.

I would definitely rank him higher then Manny that's a no brainer.
            I would too!

It goes in this order:
            Serafim
            JLC
            Manny
            Canelo
            Floyd

Comment

I dont mind if someone feels he won the fight. Thats irrelevant to anything I said though.

I have a problem with Pac's shoulder excuse, being compared to a real injury. Pac's injury could've been real, so I dont want to say that. I just think the way he behaved after the fight was inappropriate.
              Were you under a Rock Manny posted his surgery scar online

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                Were you under a Rock Manny posted his surgery scar online
                Even if it were real, it was inappropriate the way he acted. Anyone can post whatever pics they want to post. I dont know whats going on in his camp.

What I do know is its not the same as Floyd's torn rotatory cuff.

Comment

Even if it were real, it was inappropriate the way he acted. Anyone can post whatever pics they want to post. I dont know whats going on in his camp.

What I do know is its not the same as Floyd's torn rotatory cuff.
                  You’re right.
                  Floyd’s rotator cuff actually has always been an issue.
                  It got injured by Serafim when he WHOOPED FLOYD’s ARSE in the Olympics!!

How come you f l 0 m 0 z
                  Don’t respond when I bring up Serafim?

Cause he whooped Floyd’s arse!
                  The REAL TBE
                  SERAFIM!

Comment

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
                    You’re right.
                    Floyd’s rotator cuff actually has always been an issue.
                    It got injured by Serafim when he WHOOPED FLOYD’s ARSE in the Olympics!!

How come you f l 0 m 0 z
                    Don’t respond when I bring up Serafim?

Cause he whooped Floyd’s arse!
                    The REAL TBE
                    SERAFIM!
                    I dont care about no armature fight. Just saying the way Pac behaved after the fight, was wrong.

Comment

I dont care about no armature fight. Just saying the way Pac behaved after the fight, was wrong.
                      Floyd losing in the olympics was wrong, disappointed and let down the US.
                      Serafim whooped his arse.

Comment

Working...
                      X