No announcement yet.

Is Jose Luis Castillo TBE?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Jose Luis Castillo TBE?

Since he dominated Mayweather in their first fight, does that make him TBE?
    Is JLC really the best ever?

Lots of folks here like to claim Floyd is the best, but JLC beat him the first time, does that make him truly The Best Ever?

Great Troll Post.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing101_ View Post
      Great Troll Post.
      It’s not a troll he’s trolling you guys for saying Floyd beat weight drain Canelo so that making Floyd even greater because Canelo beat Kovalev so in his rebuttal Castillo must be great since he beat up Floyd .I know you Floyd fans have what 85 IQ on average so theses riddles will be difficult for you guys

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        It’s not a troll he’s trolling you guys for saying Floyd beat weight drain Canelo so that making Floyd even greater because Canelo beat Kovalev so in his rebuttal Castillo must be great since he beat up Floyd .I know you Floyd fans have what 85 IQ on average so theses riddles will be difficult for you guys
        You can barely form a proper sentence though. Your first sentence is a run on and doesn’t make sense. It’s the Floyd haters with the low IQ and it’s obvious.

”Floyd beat weight drain Canelo so that making Floyd even greater“

What?

Comment

So Jose Luis Castillo really is TBE!!

Comment

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
            So Jose Luis Castillo really is TBE!!
            For their fight he sure was.

Comment

Lots of folks here like to claim Floyd is the best, but JLC beat him the first time, does that make him truly The Best Ever?
              No Fedrick, T.B.E. beat Castillo twice, CLEARLY. Go to your room & think about what you just did.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                T.B.E. beat Castillo & Nelo

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
                  For their fight he sure was.
                  Harold was the greatest at giving us bullshet scorecards that YOU excepted

Comment

Mayweather beat Castillo with ease. I dont really count the first fight since Floyd had a torn rotator cuff. I count the rematch since both were at their best, and like all the rest, Jose failed the test!

Comment

Working...
                    X